Kapter 68

The boys were up at 6 am ready to go train with their father.

_____ didn't mind it knowing Katsuki would take care of them but she still wanted to join them for a while.

***
"Are you sure you want to come? I'll take care of them. Plus it'll give you a few hours to be free." Katsuki said to her as she put Kenji's jacket on him.

"I'll follow you guys in my car and stay there for an hour then go. I need to go shopping today either way." She said to him.

"Alright." He turned to the twins. "You boys ready? Who's coming with me and who's coming with your mother?" Katsuki asked.

"Papa!" Kyori giggled running to him as Kenji looked at _____ running to her.

There was a rule Katsuki made up just for the boys. If they were to ever go anywhere with two vehicles to the same location the boys would have to go with one parent each. It was just something he needed.

______ smiled down at Kenji as he giggled at her touch.

"Come now, let's get going." She said as the boys run downstairs.

Katsuki looked at her as she had a hand to her stomach.

"...take it easy okay? If you need me to get someone to drive you let me know." Katsuki said to her but all she did was sigh.

"I'm alright I promise. Just..make sure you give both of them the same attention ok? I don't want Kyori to feel left out.." ____ said to him.

Katsuki smiled nodding. "Ya, of course."

They made their way downstairs everyone heading to the cars before driving down to Dynamight's agency.

***
Katsuki got one of his private rooms for the kids to play in.

______ just sat on the bench folding the boys jackets as they both run off to follow their father.

Katsuki smirked looking down at them having both hands on his hips.

"Alright. First things first! Before we do any training we have to stretch. Copy me" he said just doing basic stretches the boys could try.

______ took the opportunity to take pictures of the boys and Katsuki finding it adorable as they copy their father.

She smiled sending the picture to Mitsuki.

She stayed there until they finished stretching as Katsuki got the boys to run 5 laps around the room.

He walked over to her as he smiled.

"They're growing way too fast." _____ said as he sat down next to her pulling her into his body.

"Cant stop them." Katsuki said kissing her cheek before watching the boys race.

Kyori was faster then Kenji as he completes the laps first.

He smiled over at his parents as Katsuki gave him a thumbs up.

"I'm gonna go, When should I pick them up?? Or will you bring them home?" She asked moving away from him.

"Uh..I'll bring them home. If not I'll call you" he said standing up with her.

He watched her grab her bag before facing him.

He smiled kissing her cheek then lips.

"Call me if you need anything ok? I'll be here all day with the boys." Katsuki said to her.

She kissed his cheek nodding before looking over at the boys who ran over to them seeing her get up.

"You two be good for your father. I'll see you guys back at home okay?" She said as they nod.