Kapter 76

For the next few weeks Katsuki got back into huge battles again but this time being more careful with how he attacks.

Kenji and Kyori's birthday party was a success both boys turned 5 years old happily and within the same year they were transferred into grade school to start off at 1st grade.

Kyoko was about 9 months by now and struggled to get on her own feet.

***
"No..? Aw it's ok we can try again later." ____ said while Kyoko leaned into her body to get off her feet.

_____ was sat on the ground trying to get Kyoko to stand by herself but everytime she tried Kyoko would just lean towards her wanting to cuddle instead.

Kyoko looked up at  _____ who kissed her nose causing her to giggle touching her face.

Kyoko hid her face in _____'s breasts giggling to herself as _____ hugged her.

"you wanna go find daddy?" _____ asks.

Kyoko looked up at her nodding.

____ got up carrying her upstairs.

She walked to the huge study room opening the door to find Katsuki at the end of the table going over files.

He looked up seeing them and immediately felt calmer.

He smiles as Kyoko whined reaching for him.

_____ walked her over handing her off to Katsuki.

Katsuki took her and kissed her cheek before sitting her on his arm.

"Are you almost done??" _____ asks as he moved his seat back and spread his legs to give her room to sit.

She walked between his legs and sat on his thigh as he pulled her into a hug with Kyoko.

"Almost."

Kyoko buried her face into Katsuki's shoulder giggling softly loving to be with her parents like this.

____ smiled at her brushing her finger through Kyoko's hair.

"Will you come out with us?" _____ asked him.

Katsuki sat back just looking at her.

"Where do you want to go?"

Kyoko reached up for his hair grabbing it.

"Mmm I was thinking since it's just us three for now we can go on a stroll. Maybe go buy her some new toys and clothes." _____ said holding Kyoko's little foot.

"Alright let's do it" Katsuki said kissing both of his girls before _____ got off him.

But before anything else could happen her phone rang.

She picked it up watching Katsuki play with Kyoko.

"Hello??"

"Mrs.Bakugou?"

"...what did they do now?" _____ sighed recognizing the twins teachers' voice.

"Oh! Nothing nothing bad! But I feel the need to inform you about a mysterious man claiming to be their grandfather is here at the office. He's ordering us to bring the twins to him but of course we had to make sure if you kne-"

"What!? No don't you dare give him my kids!! Who the hell is it!? Keep him there we're coming." _____ said her anger kicking in.

"Mrs-"

She hung up and looked at Katsuki.

"We need to go to the boys school. Someone's trying to take them claiming to be their grandfather!" She glared.