Kapter 35

"Kacchan, congratulations" Izuku said smiling as he walked to him with Uraraka by his side.

"Thanks nerd."

"Where's _____??" Uraraka asked.

"She went off with Mina somewher- Mina! Where is she?" Katsuki was saying before spotting Mina walk towards Kiri and them.

"She's not here?? I left her at the bathroom but when I went back she wasn't there so I assumed she came back here." Mina said.

Katsuki just looked at her then around the area scanning for her..she's the only one in a fucking white dress why can't we see her?!

A waiter walked up to the group holding out drinks and snacks for them.

Kiri and Izuku took one as the girls took a small cake like snack.

There was one drink left that the waiter held specifically for Katsuki forcing him to take him.

Katsuki just held the glass but looked at Mina.

"She's not out here. Where could she have gone? We never went inside the building everything except the bathroom's are outdoors." Katsuki said confused to where she went.

Mina shrugged not having a clue.

Katsuki sighed just thinking he was overreacting.

Ivor took the moment to go to Katsuki seeing everyone else with him.

Katsuki looked over at him.

"You've seen _____?" Katsuki asked him.

Ivor raised a brow. "Already lost your bride?"

He sighed getting annoyed without her presence.

River and Soren were walking by to get drinks from the waiter too but Soren stopped in his tracks.

He sniffed before looking over at Katsuki about to drink.

He immediately pushed River out of the way and ran at Katsuki knocking the drink out of his hands accidentally getting some on his clothes.

Izuku and the others stare at him freaked out.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Katsuki yelled glaring at Soren.

But when they saw Soren's face they went quiet.

Soren looked at Katsuki with a serious look.

"There was something in that drink." Soren said his yellow eyes beaming as his wolf senses were all over the place now.

"What the fuck do you mean? It was alcohol." Katsuki said as he took off his black tux staying in the white button up.

"No Dynamight, it was something else! Somethings going on." Soren tells him.

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked looking at him confused.

"I can just sense it!" Soren said glaring

River walked over confused aswell wanting to know what was going on.

Katsuki knew Soren enough to know he wouldn't mess around like this if he wasn't serious...he just looked around the place with his eyes one more time before looking back at Soren.