Kapter 18

She stayed with him that night.

Katsuki just took care of her. He already was planning hundreds of ways to get her out of that insane fucking family.

They were just cuddling in bed while she slept peacefully against his chest.

He grabbed his phone and texted Tora.

[1:23 am] Katsuki: Are you awake? Answer me.

[1:26 am] Tora: HEYYY IM AWAKEE WHATS UP? Can't believe you're actually texting me I feel special!

[1:27 am] Katsuki: How can I get rid of your parents? Both of them? I want to get her out of there.

[1:27 am] Tora: boohoo that's what you texted me for? Wellll I already told you I don't really talk to any of them. I can't help you.

[1:28 am] Katsuki: She's your sister. Don't you fucking care!? She got hurt because of your stupid mom.

[1:30 am] Tora: oh god, dad sent her to mom? What did Sis do? The only thing I can say to help is the best option to get rid of our parents would be putting them in jail. Buttt since abuse isn't jail worthy there's no hope sooo just do what I did and run awayy

Katsuki just stared at the text.

He felt _____'s arms tighten around him.

He looked down at her and just kissed the top of her head holding her tightly as he set his phone down.

...

***
When morning hit they both woke up to Katsuki's alarm.

______ slowly sat up yawning as Katsuki rubbed his eyes looking over at her. He sat up and just buried his face in the back of her neck having his arm around her.

"Stay in bed..we don't have work"  he said.

"..I have to meet with Chino" _____ groaned falling back into Katsuki's arms.

He laid back with her both closing their eyes being too tired.

"Just ditch him."

"..I wish, dad would kill me if i did"

He felt her bury her face into his chest.

"Katsuki will you come..? What if we make it look like you just stumbled across us and decided to hang out??" _____ asked looking at him now.

"I thought you couldn't be seen with me?"

"..ya not if it's my decision but if Chino and You accept your stay then I'm sure you and I can stay together. Pleaseee I don't want to be alone with him he's boring." She whined.

Katsuki just looked at her.

"...I want to speak to your idiot dad first"

"What why?"

"I-"

"Wait Kats can I tell you something sketchy? I wanted to ask dad but I was afraid he'd get mad if I questioned it..I didn't even tell Ivor." _____ said

He just nods.

She sat up on his crotch as he sat up with her.

"So you remember that rock guy who almost killed me?? But you knocked him out??" She asked as he nods.

"I think I saw him in dads office."

Katsuki looked at her confused. "What? No he's in jail."

"That's what I thought! I so went by the prison and asked to have the file of the villains who attacked the company yesterday and guess what! They were all free, it was written down that someone paid off their jailbreak!" _____ said to him.