Kapter 49

Soren was on the ground getting tackled by a Disaster quirk.

River was fighting against electricity.

Everyone was fighting everyone ...and Tora's men were winning.

Katsuki had no idea what to do at that moment..He looked down at _____ in his arms then back at his interns and sidekicks who were about to lose their lives.

For once he was panicking afraid for everyone's life.

***
"Pro hero Deku! Please we need assistance it's Dynamight! He's found the new location and are already in the attack! We need help! Please!" Silver yelled to the phone running up the spa to get a signal trying to hear him.

"PLEASE HELP!" She screamed being chased by a raging guy who had intense power.

***
Deku didn't waste a moment calling up Shoto and Iida while he gathered his agency to fight.

They got Hawks and Kirishima and other Heroes nearby as they evacuated the spa and ran in ready to fight.

But...

When they ran inside all they heard was silence..finding bodies all over the ground..the dead silent spoke for itself.

Deku walked in and found Silvers body and immediately ran to it.

"HEY! SILVER?! Are you okay what happened!? Where's Kacchan!?" Deku asked shaking her awake.

She groaned just hugging her stomach.

"...nova" she groaned.

Hawks looked down at her while using his feathers to carry out the hurt Heroes.

"SOREN RIVER!?" Kirishima said running to them but they were knocked out.

"Nova what!? Was she here!?" Deku asked her.

"Deku! We just searched the place no one's here, only bodies...no sign of Dynamight-"

"What about Nova!?" Deku asked.

"No she's not here..."

Izuku looked at Shoto who glared over at his heroes. "Go search every inch!"

We couldn't have missed them..

"Where's your boss!? Who's Cosmo!" Hawks glared holding up an injured bad guy.

She groaned annoyed. "C-Cosmo will..w-win" she said to him.

Hawks glared then looked at Izuku who looked back down at Silver.

"Get everyone here to the hospital! Dynamight and Nova are missing. Find them and Cosmo too!" Izuku ordered as they nod.

They all ran off doing as Izuku ordered hoping to find something..but for now all they could do is try and locate Dynamight to figure to what happened.

***
"______! Stop it! That's enough!"

"..."

"______ please! I know it hurts but you can't- YOULL KILL YOURSELF IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE IT!"

"..."

"s-sister..p-please.."

Her purple beaming eyes turn to meet his.

"I. am. not. your. sister."

"_______! NO WAIT-"

***
Mitsuki tried to call _____ s phone but after about 4 failed attempts she called Katsuki who also never answered.

Kenji and Kyori were crying like crazy.

"Where did they go.." Masaru asked just trying to comfort the twins.