Kapter 33

Eyes.

That was all Katsuki felt.

Everytime he moved or walked in his own house in the morning or night he'd feel their cold stares watching him from behind.

Takade and Tekei were the two main spies. Hiro and Kai could care less and they've already excepted Katsuki to marry ______...not that it was much of a choice.

Hiro was helping ______ prepare a feast in the kitchen while the boys went out for the day dragging Katsuki along.

"Man I can't remember the last time we visited Tokyo!" Kai said cheerfully standing by Katsuki as they walked down the town center near the malls and shops.

"It was the last time we saw ____." Tekei said as he cleaned his glasses.

"So you guys never came back to even check on her?" Katsuki asked but earned a glared from Takade.

"Don't think we care any less because of that. She's practically our baby sister. We had no control over our parents hostility" Takade said.

"Right, but you still could've made an effort." Katsuki comments which got Takade even more mad.

"HEY! OVER THERE look honey sticks!" Kai yelled running off as they follow.

"So Bakugou, what are your future plans? We haven't had a proper chance to speak to you alone without the girls." Tekei asked.

"Future plans? What type of dumb question is that. I'm gonna be the Number One Hero and just live however I want." Katsuki said forgetting his morals.

"That's it? What about _____? If you're gonna marry her she better be in that future of yours." Takade said as Kai ran back with honey sticks already eating one.

"Of course she is. Look I get what you're trying to do but I love her. You won't get a bad answer out of me." Katsuki said.

Takade just looked at him before looking away.

"I heard there was a watch shop ahead. Let's go there." Takade said as he started to walk.

Tekei followed as Kai smiled at Katsuki for him to come.

Katsuki followed as they walked inside..

***
"OH WOW HIRO! This is amazing the boys will love it!" _____ cheered tasting the frosting of the cake.

"I'm glad you like it! I've been wanting to start up my own baking shop I actually might do that someday!"

"Really?? That would be awesome!"

"What would be even awesomer is if you'd be my mascot! Nova's #1 cake shop!" Hiro cheered as the girls laugh.

_______ just checked up on the lasagna they were making before Hiro sat down at the kitchen island table and looked at her.

"Hey, be honest with me...once you're married are you planning on having kids?" Hiro asked her.

_____ stood up looking at her blushing.

"I..um ya I am..I just don't know when of cours-"

"Does Bakugou know that? I don't mean to be rude but I feel like it's better to talk about it before it happens on accident you know?" Hiro said smiling softly.

"Ya I get it." _____ sighed walking over.

"Hey in any case I'll technically be a grandma to those kiddos right? That's cool. None of my boys can even find a damn girl. Honestly what are they even here for." Hiro said glaring.

"But doesn't Takade have a child?" _____ asked confused.

Hiro looked at her then away.

"..ya well, he's with his mother. She hardly lets Takade see him. The amount of arguments and fights they have happened only traumatized the poor boy so Takade decided to stop asking and wait for his arrival." Hiro explained.