Kapter 89

She got out of bed in that moment.

She knew her brother-..well she thought she did.

Kyoko gripped the mask tightly running out of her room and to the hall.

She ran to Kenji's and Kyori's room.

"Kyori!?"

She ran out down stairs but it was empty..

She then ran back up seeing Kenji awake annoyed.

"Dude what the hell! Do you know what time it is!?" Kenji asked her but he stopped talking seeing her expression as she then ran to her parents room slamming the door open.

"Kyoko!" Kenji said running after her inside.

Katsuki and _____ immediately sat up hearing the commotion confused as Katsuki turned the light on.

Kyoko's eyes started to water as she stared at her parents.

_____ and Katsuki look at eachother confused before _____ got up but Kyoko screamed..

"KYORI'S GONE!"

***
They've never felt their heart sink so fast.

Katsuki and ______ we're both swarming the neighborhood both screaming out for him.

Kenji and Kyoko stayed on their front lawn as Kenji tried to comfort Kyoko but even he felt his heart ache..

"KYORI!" ______ screamed out tears flooding her face not being able to hold them back.

The neighbors heard their commotion and offered to help as they searched the area but..

He was long gone..

***
Katsuki ordered a search party from every agency in the city.

______ didn't come home that day just driving around hoping to find his safe spots but he wasn't there..

Kenji and Seri went off together to help as well but..Kyori left his phone at home so there was no point in tracking or calling.

Mitsuki took care of Kyoko who felt like it was her fault for not stopping him..

Her little heart couldn't take the pain.

***
The search went on for days..no one in the Bakugou family slept easy.

_____ hardly slept. Her baby was somewhere out there. And it broke her heart to pieces.

***
"I don't care! I'm paying you by the goddamn hour! Don't fucking stop until you find something!" Katsuki yelled to the phone before ending the call.

He looked at the door not wanting to see his own family to break the news that they've still found no sign of him..

Kenji, Kyoko, Takade, Hiro, Mitsuki and the Kirishima's were all in the living room at the moment.

"..____ I'm sure he'll come back by himself. He probably needs some time off to cool down." Mina said looking at her worried.

"It's been an entire week! He's not coming back!" Kenji said glaring at her.

"Kenji.."

"I know my brother! Ok I get it we fought a lot but it when he has his mind set he won't change so easily!" Kenji said.

"He can still come back..don't talk like that." Emori said to Kenji.

Kenji looked away.

"We've got the entire state of Japan searching for him. Even transportations..he can't get far." Takade said to them.