{Supernatural Imagine} #1 You meet Dean at a Local restaurant

It was a dark and gloomy night in Lawrence Kansas, but for you it was perfect. You heard the roar of an aged engine coming up the lot of the local diner your were in for the 3rd night in a row, which is dead as always. At you'll have some company this time.

Three men walked into the restaurant, but only one glances your direction and smirks at you. The man had candy apple green eyes, a brown leather jacket and ragged blue jeans. His hair was a dirty blonde, he was as beautiful as ever and drew your attention very quick. You apparently you drew his.

Another man, with long brown hair smacked the green eyed man on the shoulder as they passed you without a glance, all except green eyes. The two other men sat in a booth far away from you and green eyes sat in a stool behind the counter right beside you, his beautiful, seductive smile drew you in.

"Hey, you getting the pie? I hear there's a special!" He snickered, putting his hands together which caused you to giggle.

"Dean, what's your name?" Dean smiled, taking out his hand and you didn't hesitate to take it. You noticed a plain yet pretty silver ring on his finger.

"Y/N, what's that ring for may I ask?" You spoke confidently, curious if he was as single as he came off to be. Dean put his hand away and smiled at the ring like it was special.

"It belonged to my mother" Dean smirked again, it seemed like a happy smile but hide a lot of pain. He seemed to hide a lot of that.

"That's sweet you kept it" you return the look back at Dean who kept his eyes on you, he couldn't stop staring into your Y/E/C eyes.

"It was the only thing left of her," Dean trailed off "a house fire" That put the mood in a darker tone than it was supposed to, Dean quickly broke the silence and called over the waitress who scurried to Dean.

"How may I help you?" The women was obviously sick of her job, it seemed quite tiring having to deal with travellers all day and night.

"Pie" Dean demanded smiling at the women in the short red uniform with a notebook in her hand, she obviously drew him in as well.

She walked away and Dean was staring at you again.

"I like pie." Dean smiled.

"I can tell... It's not that bad." Dean made the most disgusted face, not that bad, "So, your car is very nice!"

You took a look out the dirty window and at the car which was a black 67 Chevy Impala.

"Ya, that's Baby. Isn't she a beauty" Dean smiled seductively at the car out front of the restaurant and you just stared at him oddly.

"You guys want a room?" You laugh, turning back around in your spinning red metal stool.

"No, I like your company better" The waitress came back with a small tray with one Apple Pie on it.

"Love me some apple pie!" Dean smiled, rubbing his hands together in satisfaction, he grabbed his pie and shoved the pie in his face. (not literally)

DID YOU ENJOY THIS IMAGINE? WELL THERES ANOTHER ONE WAITING FOR YOU.

CHECK OUT MY STORIES VOID SEASON 1 and 2. CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY THE DARK ONES WITH CHAPTERS EVERY WEEK.

HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY, WATTPADERS.💖