{Supernatural Imagine} #93: The Dentist

•THIS IMAGINE HAS BEEN REQUESTED BY Onedirection11123•

THEY'RE REALLY YOUNG IN THIS IMAGINE, SAM IS 13 AND DEAN IS 17

Imagine... Sam never liked going to the Dentist, but after Dean finds cavities and other things wrong with Sammy's teeth, he decides to tell John who instantly rushes Sam to the Dentist... Uh oh.

"Don't make me go in there!" John basically pulled his son into the the office, Sam pulled on everyone piece of furniture and wall space in the area to make his father stop, but nothing helped.

John didn't respond, that's when Dean stepped in, being there for his younger brother once again "Sammy, you gotta do this buddy".

John stopped and spoke to the desk lady, Sam stared into Dean's eyes with deep fear within them. Dean could tell his little brother was riddled with fear.

"What if they hurt me?" Dean put a delicate hand on Sam's shoulder, telling him everything was gonna be alright.

"I'll be right there with you buddy, all the way through" Dean smirked and Sam gave a soft look of reassurance to his older brother.

All of that went away as a lady in a white dress called the name.. "Dean Winchester" Sam stared blankly at his brother and as well did Dean.

"Y- yes?" Dean moved closer to the lady behind the desk, she told Dean something that Sam couldn't hear from the height he was at, something was wrong.

Dean nodded his head sadly and turned back to his brother who instantly grabbed at him, confusion plastered his young face.

"Dean, what's going on?" Dean crouched down to Sam's level and looked into his hazel eyes with guilt. He wasn't ready to say this.

"Sammy? I need you to be strong, okay? I've taught you that, strength isn't a weakness, it makes you stronger" Sam looked broken and distraught but he knew what Dean was gonna say.

"Are you... Getting teeth pulled?" Dean slowly nodded, they'd been living off junk food for who knows how long, it was a shock that Sam and Dean have gone this long without a cavity.

Dean stood back up, Sam was still scared but he knew Dean was going through the same thing, he didn't feel so alone. "You'll be alright, you're a Winchester."

Sam smirked and nodded his head, he was ready to face this dentist appointment.

Sam wasn't so brave, he cried until the Dentist had to move them to a room with two chairs so Dean could be close to him.

Dean sat to the left of his little brother, Sammy gripping his brothers hand until his knuckles turned white. The Dentist noticed that.

"You two are pretty close, I wish my children were more like you two" Dean smiled and stared over at his little bros face, everything was starting to make sense.

Dean knew he'd always protect Sammy, he knew that no matter what he'll always be there for his little brother. He was never gonna let anything hurt him, ever.

"You're gonna be alright... I promise you." Sam slowly turned his head over to his brother who had a positive smirk on his face, Sam knew he was protected as long as his brother was there by his side.

"Thank you, Dean." Dean stared deeply into Sam's eyes, what did he mean by that? What did he do?

"For what?"

"For always being there for me.. yo- you" Sam's vision went hazy as he began to pass out.. oh dear.

Deans face grew incredibly concerned, what happened to Sammy? "What happened to him?"

"He's alright, we put him under to relax him, he won't feel a thing now." Dean's body began to relax, he finally knew everything was gonna be alright for him and Sammy.

"We're alright." Dean whispered to himself, slowly smiling as he relaxed into the chair and began to close his eyes.

CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MANY TIMES DEAN HAD TO SAY THOSE WORDS TO SAM EVEN THOUGH DEEP DOWN AS A CHILD HE KNEW NOTHING WAS EVER GONNA BE ALRIGHT 😭😭😭

DEAN IS THE BEST PERSON EVER, THE BEST MOTHER/FATHER AND BROTHER SAM COULD EVER HAVE!

THANK YOU AGAIN TO Onedirection11123 FOR REQUESTING THIS AMAZING IMAGINE, YOU DEFINITELY BROUGHT OUT THE EMOTIONAL WRITING IN ME.

GO GIVE Onedirection11123 SOME LOVE AND CHECK OUT HER FANFICS AND STORIES! I'VE READ A COUPLE AND THEY'RE AMAZING!

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THIS! I SURE ENJOYED WRITING THIS.

(A USELESS BIT OF INFO .. THIS IMAGINE TOOK ME 3 DAYS TO WRITE!)

THANK YOU FOR JOINING ME ON THIS AMAZING SUPERNATURAL ADVENTURE TO 42K READS?! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!!

I LOVE AND APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AMAZING PEOPLE. SEE YA IN THE NEXT PART!