{Supernatural Imagine} #69: "I Did Not Leave You!" (DESTIEL)

*SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED SEASON 10*

Imagine... The Marks been affecting Dean, but it's also affecting Dean's relationship with his boyfriend Cas.
Cas doesn't know what to do, when Sam brings Dean back by force Dean's not himself? What's wrong with him? (Get ready for Destiel feels)

COUPLE Months Ago...

"Dean! The Mark is killing you?! Can't you see that?!" Cas's voice rang through the corridors of the Bunker.

"I don't see it doing any actual harm to me, Cas. But it's also not any of your freaking business?!" Dean fired back slapping a hand on the dirty wall scaring Cas.

"Of course it's my business, I'm not just an Angel, Dean. I'm also your-" Dean cut Cas off, He grabbed his boyfriend's waist, smacking Cas's back against the wooden door, staring into his light blue eyes.

"Yeah.. I know" Dean's alcoholic scent lingered gingerly against Cas's pink lips, wanting to devour the taste of Dean, "But it's really not your business? You're my Angel, Not my brother."

Dean backed away from Cas, Not wanting to look at him.

"Dean... Don't leave" Cas walked forth Dean but he just ended up backing away farther.

"I'm going to figure out how to get this Mark off my arm... Alone." Dean stared at Cas before he stomped out of the hallways.

"DEAN!" But before Cas could say anything else he was cut off with a loud clang of the Bunker door.

RIGHT FRIGGIN NOW!

"Dean, Call me back once you get this?" Cas put down his phone which was still very small in his large hands.

"Do you think he's gonna come back?" You asked Cas.

Cas has been a mess ever since Dean left and hasn't came back. You didn't know if he was gonna come back, Sam didn't know either. Sam was rarely ever home, He's been trying to find Dean.

"He'll come back, He always comes back."

Cas was hurting, you could tell. What were you supposed to do, Dean's Cas's boyfriend? What were you supposed to do to help him?

"[Y/N]! It's been hours and Sam isn't back?! I called 5 times already?!" Cas has been like this since this morning and it was getting annoying.

"Cas, Sam will be back, you have to be patien-"

*SMASH*

The Bunker door crashed open, Cas grabbed your arm and started to bolt down the corridor halls until you both stood in the main room, Sam appeared on the stairs in stress and drenched in sweat.

"SAM!" Cas ran towards the stairs which Sam was dragging Dean down with one arm, Dean was fighting back.

"LET ME GO!" Dean growled biting and kicking at Sam who had him handcuffed.

"What's wrong with him?!" You were terrified, what had happened to Dean?!

"GET TO YOUR ROOM, [Y/N]!" Sam screamed and you listened, racing down the corridors.

*2 HOURS LATER*

It took some time to get Dean settled, Cas knew what was wrong with Dean, so did Sam.

The door to the Dungeon opened and Cas entered the room where Sam was watching Dean who was passed out.

"Is he gonna be ok?" Cas asked, He wanted the honest truth but sometimes it would be better to be lied to.

"Maybe... I don't even know what I'm doing, Cas. He's a Demon and he's not like any other we've dealt with?"

"It's the Mark that makes him different, Dean isn't like anyone anyone's ever met before" Sam nodded, staring at Cas.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do any better, I'm really sorry Cas" Cas lied a hand on Sam's broad shoulder.

"It's ok, Sam" Cas smiled fake smile, "Can I just have a moment?" Sam nodded, instantly leaving the room but stared back at his brother before he shut the door.

"Dean?" Cas moved with caution towards his boyfriend, "It's me.. Cas"

"I know who you're. You gonna put more juice in me?" Deanmon asked, He definitely wasn't himself anymore, there was no sign of Human life in him anymore.

"You're not yourself, Dean. Sam and I can help you.." Dean smirked, shaking his head slowly.

"What makes you think I wanna be "helped" I like it like this, It's peaceful. No more sappy emotions anymore, I'm free." Dean moved his fingers around, watching Cas with determined eyes.

"There's no free in this life, Dean. No ones free coming out of this kind of life-"

"And what do you know about this kind of life? You wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for Sam and myself!" Cas didn't wanna start a fight, this is the first time he has seen Dean in forever.

"I don't wanna fight with you, Dean" Cas begged.

"Well good, because right now I wanna rip your throat out." That hurt Cas, but he wasn't gonna show it. Not to him.

"You left me... Dean?" Cas put his head down in shame.

"I DID NOT LEAVE YOU!" Dean yelled, But he did, Dean left.

"BUT YOU DID! Dean, you weren't there when I needed you most!" Dean smirked, staring into Cas's oceanic blue eyes.

"And you weren't there for me either! I needed somebody and I couldn't do it! I couldn't see you, I needed you Cas? Where the hell were you?" The break in Dean's voice was horribly saddening.

Cas knew this was Dean, and he knew Dean was right, Cas wasn't always there for Dean when he was away but also Cas never went out of his way to find Dean since he lost his powers.

"I'm sorry, Dean" But a sorry wasn't gonna bring Dean back, "I'm really really sorry."

"Get out." Was all Dean had to say.

"Dean?" Cas's eyes started to get damp.

"GET OUT!!" Dean screamed, His eyes clicked to darkness and his body language changed, "I hate you.. So much."

"Dean, this isn't you" Cas shook his head, backing towards the door.

"Well this is me now, and you can say this is where I break up with you. So get the hell out before I kill you..."

Cas didn't even know what to say, He was heartbroken, destroyed. All these emotions that he's never actually gone through.

Dean and Cas were broken up, Dean was a Demon and Cas was alone again.

Cas sped walked to the kitchen, While he turned to corner he nearly got knocked over by Sam's chest.

"Cas, how did it g-" But Cas kept walking, wiping his tears as his tears came down faster.

"He's gone..."

WELL IM UPSET NOW :( MORE IMAGINES ARE TO COME JUST BE PATIENT.

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY AND ILY ALL💖