•Supernatural Imagine• #106: Rumor Has It

•Rumor Has It•
Sam

REQUESTED BY: MyahPapaya1234

Imagine... Not long after moving into the Winchester residence you were already getting comfortable, while working on a case you decided to have a little music break. Here we go :)

•RUMOR HAS IT: ADELE•

The beginning beat blared through the cheap speakers that Sam bought you for your birthday, the beat inspired your aggressive dirty blonde hair flip as you danced around the room, throwing piles of clothes from your suitcase into your drawer, this made cleaning seem fun.

"BUT BABY IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU WANT??" You yelled at the top of your lungs, you didn't even think about if the boys could hear you this was your time.

"MYAH!" Sam screamed, you couldn't even hear from your singing and the loud beat of the song, Sam wasn't getting any attention right now. "MYYAH!"

You didn't even notice the door opening and the moose sized man walking through the doorway, the music stopped and that's when you came back to reality.

"Dude, I was having my me time!" You brought yourself back with slight laughter, you were having so much fun.

"Babe you're having a little too much fun, y'know you're supposed to be researching a case, Right?" You knew that, you just decided to have a little fun whilst unpacking.

You smirked cockily and walked steadily towards Sammy, he seemed a little unaware which made you remember why you loved him, he was so innocent before you got to know him, he was like every other normal guy.

"Did you like what you heard?" You said with a smile and a precious wink while doing a cute child pose.

Sam laughed and did that little thing he did when he laughed and stared down at the ground, but when he turned up his face wasn't joking.

"You were... amazing" You actually were a good singer, you took singing lessons since you were a kid and you've just always sang, it's been a unrealistic passion of yours.

"Really?"

"Yeah.." Sam scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. Something about the situation made him all flustered. "You're very talented."

"Is that all I am?" You loved the way you made him nervous, he told you the first time he met you that he was afraid of you, talking to you made him sweat, but once he did he didn't have a care in the world, you made him feel like the luckiest man in the room.

"You're wonderful, amazing, talented and a beautiful women" Hearing those words come out of Sam's mouth just made you fall for him once again.

"Well Sam Winchester, I think you have made me the luckiest women alive." You smiled, wrapping your arms around his torso as he began to move his hands around your neck. (not in a choky kind of way.. but I guess that's okay too)

"Myah Hayden Phillips, you've made me the happiest man alive. But I do have one question?" You were very confused but this "question" he wanted to ask, but pretty sure you knew what it was gonna be.

"Yeah?"

Sam leaned in to match your height and right at that moment, every worry in your life washed away. Just being with Sam made you feel like a better person.

"Can I kiss you?"

Not even saying a word you jumped into his arms and latched your lips to Sam's causing an intense make out session.

•RUMOR HAS IT: ADELE• (rest of the song)

Sam finally matched your fast pace and he picked it up, backing you up against the door and shutting it with your back, pressing you against it with his firm build.

"You're mine" He claimed, you already knew that but Sam had the need to declare it as if he thought you were gonna leave him.

"I know."

Rumor has it she ain't got your love anymore.

THIS SONG FIT SO WELL WITH THE LOVE STORY BETWEEN SAM AND YOURSELF.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS IMAGINE, I ESPECIALLY HOPE MyahPapaya1234 ENJOYED THIS BECAUSE IT IS YOUR IMAGINE!

SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT PART AND THIS WAS THE LAST REQUESTED IMAGINE SO IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS DON'T BE AFRAID TO COMMENT THEM OR PM ME WITH ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE.

ALSO DON'T BE AFRAID IF YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPLETE PLOT, WE CAN WORK ON SOMETHING TOGETHER IF YOU DO HAVE AN IDEA IN YOUR HEAD.