•Supernatural Imagine• #135: Retrieve The Retriever

Retrieve The Retriever
Dean

Requested By: @iamKhrfan123
(I know the picture isn't a golden retriever)

Imagine... After a successful case, Dean found an abandon, abused and lonely dog and decided to take him in.

"We cannot keep him!" You forced, you were always a neat freak. Keeping a dog that you didn't even know was something you weren't use to.

"But look at his widdle face" Like a 5 year old, Dean grabbed the golden retriever by his chin and shoved his face into your direction with the biggest pout you've ever seen.

You shook your head, as much as you wanted to keep this adorable puppy there was no chance. Dean can barely take care of himself, let alone a dog.

"You understand this is a dog, right? You have to take extremely good care of him. He's not a toy." Dean nodded and picked up the dog, he was at least 2. So fucking cute.

"Isn't he adorable?" Dean smiled, you've never seen him so happy. He was like a kid on Christmas, you couldn't say no.

"I mean, the shelter is like 30 minutes away. Maybe he can stay the night?" Dean beamed with joy, he knew you were in charge here and his smile made you wanna jump into his arms.

"You mean that?!" He smiled, so very pleased with your answer.

"Yes, we'll see how it goes." You returned the smile and Dean immediately brought the dog into his bedroom for the night.

Here we go.

• THE NEXT DAY •

*YOUR POV*

It's been a full day with Dusty, and Dean has never been happier. He wanted to name the dog something close to his name. I find that really cute.

"Dean, we should go buy Dusty some stuff today" I haven't seen Dean or Dusty all day. Granted, it's only noon but still.

The kitchen smelt of something vile, not a familiar scent but you knew what it was.

Shit.

"Are you kidding me!" Dean is such a liar, he said he'd walk Dusty every morning but he can't even do that. What the hell.

"Dean!!" You shouted, Dean came running into the kitchen like a madman and he looked flabbergasted.

"What?!- it smells like crap in here." That's one way to say it, he didn't even know that Dusty shit all over the kitchen. I know he's a puppy and it's not his fault but Dean promised he'd be awake to walk him.

"You told me- promised me that you'd walk Dusty every morning. What happened to being responsible?" Dean rubbed his forehead in anguish, yeah I'm sure he's the one suffering the most.

Dean picked Dusty up from the floor he was sitting on and began to pet him lovingly. Why is he being so calm about this?

"It's fine, he's just a little boy. Don't get so heated" Is he really trying to tell me to calm down?

"I'm not mad at Dusty, I'm mad that you can't keep a simple promise and wake up to take him outside for a damn shit!"

"Okay okay! Chill, I'll take him out and then we can go to the store and get some food for the good boy." I involuntarily scowled at Dean, he can't just call Dusty a good boy after shitting all over the kitchen floor.

Sometimes he makes me wanna pull my hair out, but I'd never have it any other way.