{Supernatural Imagine} #78: Baby Winchester

Imagine... After a bad case of the flu, the Winchester's just thought it was nothing, leaving you in the Bunker alone for 2 days wasn't a good idea.
When Sam and Dean come back, you are lets say not the same from when they left.

"Are you gonna be alright?" Dean was referring to being alone for 2 days in the Bunker, you told them you hated being alone but they had to do this Case.

"Go, I'll be fine." You didn't feel very well but it was probably just the flu, at least that's what Sam told you.

"K, we'll be back before you know it, no leaving, no parties and no going in my room." Dean didn't like when anyone went into his bedroom yet he always went in Sam's room when he was gone.

"See ya." Leaving the Bunker main room you trudged to your bedroom, hearing the Impala roar away from the Bunker made you feel alone, Cas wasn't around very much and you and The Winchester boys couldn't figure out why.

"[Y/N]." A faint voice from behind you whispered, pulling out your silver pistol which Dean got you for your birthday, you steadied it to the women in front of you.

"Who are you?" You spoke calmly, you weren't afraid but more shocked internally.

"My name is Eleanor, I work alongside Castiel the Angel. He's absent but he told me to give you a message." This didn't sound legit at all, you kept your gun steady against Eleanor's forehead.

"Castiel works alone now. What do you want?" You were told by Dean to never let your guard down, you weren't going to.

"Where's the Winchester boys? I miss those faces?" Reality struck you like a monster truck, this was Eleanor the Witch, she had a new body but it was her, the girl that turned Cas into a cat, a dog and Dean's car human.

"Your name wasn't Eleanor when we last got you, what made you change it? Did you need something new?" You mocked Eleanor making her smirk.

"So you remember me? Well let's say I don't work with Castiel, he's gone at the moment a little busy being a badass from Hell." That shocked you, has Cas been absent because he wasn't himself?

You didn't move your weapon, moving it wouldn't be a smart idea at all but standing like this wasn't gonna do much.

"What do you want." You demanded once again, she never answered your question before and this was the last time you were gonna ask.

"This isn't gonna hurt a bit?" You didn't clue in for a moment, shooting your gun it didn't do any good, the bullet didn't even go through her head... It dissolved.

Power shot through the Witches hands and plunged into your body, spasming in discomforting movements you felt worse, everything in your body felt like it was changing, bones cracked uncontrollably and your mind felt like it was in a bowl and being stirred.

"Goodnight, child." Eleanor was gone and you were alone... This didn't look good at all.

*2 DAYS LATER*

"[Y/N]!" Sam and Dean yelled in unison, entering the Bunker in mass speed, you usually always call the boys when they're gone for a long period of time but not this time, this time was different?

"Where is she?!" Sam was nervous, after your parents died from a paranormal attack you blame yourself for not being able to protect them, but The Winchester's were always there and they felt responsible for you considering your young age.

Dean didn't reply to his younger brother, pulling out his gun, him and Sam bolted down the corridors in search for you.

"[Y/N]!!" Dean's petrifying husky voice echoed through the Bunker halls and it sparked something in your brain, slowly you crawled out of your room, everything was slow and odd looking, you didn't feel like yourself, you felt smaller?