•Supernatural Imagine• #129: "This Can't Be Real"

"This Can't Be Real"
Izzy Lee (You)

REQUESTED BY: AllHailLuci

Details
•Brown hair
•Dark blue eyes
•Charlie is her best friend

Imagine... It's senior year and having a crush is not easy, especially being a hunter and having a crush. Sam Winchester is the hot piece of ass in town and you can't confess your feelings but after a night gone wrong, things get a little too serious.

"Charlie, you really think 'To All The Boys I Loved Before' is better than 'Kissing Booth'?" You laughed whilst tossing your laptop on the carpeted floor carelessly.

"Of course! Peter Kavinsky is WAY hotter than Noah Flynn, I mean Peter and his sexy curly locks. Instant lady boner." Charlie sometimes disgusted you with her vulgar language but she was your best friend, what else could you expect?

"I don't know, I'm more of I guess the tall, stupid lug type of person," You nuzzled your head into the crook of Charlie's neck and just lied there.

It was senior year and you were still single, starting to feel like an older Lara Jean you lowkey wished somebody would send out your love letters that didn't even exist and finally find your Peter Kavinsky.

"You mean you're more of a Sam Winchester type of person?" You just rolled your eyes and moved to the other side of your queen sized bed. Charlie wasn't wrong, you just didn't know how to talk to him.

"You know I can't, I move around too much and it's a shocker that I'm finally back home. Dad always said to never get too close to people." Your dad was protective, after your mom died in a hunt he never let you out of the house. He trusted Charlie though.

Charlie jumped off the bed, her long red locks came falling out of her yellow scrunchie and she started to undress.

"Charlie? What are you doing?" Charlie began to throw on a black mini dress she had stored in her backpack from Value Village. Throwing you a red cocktail dress you were astonished.

"I am not wearing this," You were defiant, the dress looked like something a street walker would wear, "I'd rather not get picked up by some 30 year old creep in an old chevy."

"You're oddly specific. We're going out and having a good time, you've been locked up in this penthouse for way too long. Let's go" Charlie made her voice sound a certain way, a way that you just couldn't say no to. It wasn't an option.

"Ugh! Fine, but I'm not staying out past 11."

Music blared in your ears, coloured strobe lights went racing across the packed room to the point it made your eyes hurt. Charlie's fake ID's seemed to work wonders.

"I'm gonna get us some drinks!" Charlie shouted but it was still too loud, as she got lost in the crowd you were alone and afraid. Everyone was so much older looking, you were just a little seed in this giant garden.

You made your way to an empty section of the club, sitting on a stool you just tapped your fingers to the beat of some techno song, Charlie was taking forever.

"Izzy Lee?" A familiar voice spoke in your ear, expecting Charlie this strong male voice took you by surprise, but it wasn't who you expected either.

"Sam Winchester? What are you doing here?" Seeing another student around is expected but at an 19+ club is a little surprising. "Pretty sure you're too young to be here." You laughed nervously.