{Supernatural Imagine} #13: Your Bday With TFW

It was your birthday, Sam, Dean and Cas wanted to give you a very special birthday since you're apart of the family now.

It was bright in the Bunker, you were passed out in your bed peacefully until you heard the door open with a squeak.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Dean yelled with a present wrapped in red and black wrapping paper in his hands, you didn't expect Dean or anyone to get you a gift considering you've only lived in the Bunker for a week, but it was very thoughtful.

"Dean, you didn't have to get me anything?" You smile even though you really did want something.

"Oh it's nothing." Dean smiles and walks over to your bed, handing you his gift.

"What is it?" You laugh, grabbing the present and sat up with the gift on your lap, Dean sat beside you smiling and watching you with smile and laughed because he's never seen you this happy.

You began to unwrap the present, throwing the paper on the ground and stared at the gift.

"Dean? What's this?" You ask confused.

"A gun and a manual." Dean smiles and continued speaking, "To protect yourself, the manual is how to work a gun but we do have a training area, I'll bring you down there later today." Dean laughs and you smile to.

"Thank you Dean, I love it!" You smile back and grab ahold of Dean's shoulders and embrace him tightly, so does he and grabs your back with a big smile.

You were dressed and out of your room walking through the Bunker and into the library where you saw Sam sitting there but when he saw you he immediately sprung up.

"[Y/N], Happy birthday! I got you a present!" Sam smiled, walking straight up to you, you walked into the library in front of the long table.

"What is it?" You smile, Sam held a box behind his back and handed it to you with a huge grin on his face.

"It's nothing, just something Cas joined in on." Sam says gloating, Cas appeared behind you, scaring you, you screamed and Sam was scared to.

"Cas?! What the hell?" You laugh after you screamed your head off.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I got you a present, it's not Sam's." Cas huffed handing you a bigger box then Sam or Dean's.

"Wow Cas, first let me open Sam's." You smile, turning to Sam and grabbed his gift, you started to open the present in purple wrapping paper.

"Woah Sam, I love it!" You smiled a wide smile.

The gift was small but very beautiful, it was a silver necklace with something engraved into it.

"What's that?" You ask, looking closer at it, Sam pointed at the necklace.

"It's WC for Winchester, I wore it when I was in college but only for a little while, I got rid of it because my dad got it for me but I made one myself for you." Sam smiled at you, grabbing the necklace gently out of your hand and turned you around so you were facing Cas who was also smiling.

Sam clipped the necklace behind you, around your neck, you turned to stare and grabbed Sam holding him, hugging him tightly wrapping your arms around his shoulders and he wrapped his hands around your waist and let you go with a grin.

"Me and Dean have to go for a few hours but we'll be back tonight for your birthday dinner." Sam said, walking out of the library and whispered something to Cas that you didn't hear.

"Cas, you're making her cake right?"

"Yes." Cas said, Sam smiled and you saw Dean, he waved to you and you also did and they left the Bunker closing the door behind them.

Cas grabbed your hand and walked you into the kitchen through the long twisting corridors of the Bunker but stopped when you reached the entrance of the kitchen.

"[Y/N], I gave you a ride for you birthday but that wasn't all." Cas smiled, handing you a small box and you opened it in Cas's hand.

"Cas? This is what I wanted!" You smile generally excited.

"It's another necklace." Cas smiles, the necklace was just a silver chain with a small bottle connected to the chain with something glowing blue.

"Is that Grace? Cas, that's your Grace?" You say concerned for Castiel.

"I've got plenty more." Was he lying?

"I love it!" You smile grabbing the necklace, putting it on your neck with a smile.

"You're amazing, Castiel!" You embraced Castiel with a smile.

"So are you." Castiel smiles quietly holding you close.

DID YOU ENJOY THIS IMAGINE AS MUCH AS I DID? COME BACK FOR ANOTHER IMAGINE THAT IS AWAITING YOUR EYES!

FOLLOW ME AND I GUARANTEE I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK :)