{Supernatural Imagine} #79: Lucifer's Toy

Imagine... After you took on the Mark of Cain for Dean everything has went to shit, you died and now were a pet "friend" to Crowley. To have a little fun he decided to lock you with a special somebody... Lucifer.

You walked the long dimly lit halls of Hell, in search for your king, Crowley.

"Crowley, I'm bored! Can I please go out!" The King never allowed you to leave his side, he knew you were too dangerous and wanted to keep you around for awhile. He knew you'd run off the moment you got the chance.

"Now, why would I do that?" The stalky suited man appeared behind you, even though he was shorter than you, he still looked at you as if you were below him. You stared back at the King in annoyance.

"Because I'm just such a little angel" You delivered a devilish smirk, sarcasm was clearly evident in your deviant voice. Crowley knew how stubborn you were, I mean you were a Winchester after all.

"You know what happened last time I let you out? You killed 3 children and an old lady." His words didn't affect you in the slightest, you rolled your Y/E/C eyes and stomped away in anger.

You turned the corner, trying to get back to your room as Crowley called it, but you called it your hideaway from him. In seconds, Crowley appeared in front of you, he was clearly annoyed by your bratty reaction.

"You really need to be taught a lesson?" Was Crowley really trying to be your father now? You stood tall over the King and gave a devious grin, but Crowley kept his face stern and controlled.

"Oh, really? What exactly do you have planned for me, sir?" Were you really tempting the King Of Hell? This wasn't gonna end well.

Crowley snapped his cold fingers, in an instant you were no longer in the Hell Halls, you were somewhere worse, somewhere Crowley never allowed you to go in because it was to risky...

"Why hello, beautiful..." The cold yet inviting voice sent shivers down your spine, it was an unceremonious voice that scared you and it was far too familiar.

"Lucifer." You stared deeply up at the man hovering over you, you gave a small smirk due to the close contact. You've learned to never show fear, especially to those in power and Lucifer was powerless in a cage.

"You two flirts will stay in this little cage for the next couple hours, until [Y/N] learns a thing or two about not biting the hand that feeds her." Crowley didn't feel anything as he left you with the caged devil, he just disappeared.

"CROWLEY! YOU CANNOT DO THIS!" You yelled out through the metal bars, but knew it was useless. Crowley couldn't and didn't care to hear your screams.

"It's okay sweetheart, I'll take good care of you." Lucifer smirked with dark hazard in his smile.

*TWO HOURS LATER*

"I'm the Man In The Box!!" That's all Lucifer would sing of the Alice In Chains song, that's the only part he could relate to or actually knew.

"Can you PLEASE shut the hell up?!" You were getting so sick of this man's urge to sing, dance and involuntarily sass and mock you relentlessly.

"Can you please be a little quieter? I cannot hear myself think." Luci smirked at you, as he turned back to the flames outside his cage. You hopped up off the ground, grabbing Lucifer's shoulder and threw him to the other side of the cage, surprised by your dominating power and strength Lucifer was intrigued.