{Supernatural Imagine} #6: Hunt Or Castiel?

It's been weeks since you moved into the Bunker with TFW but it doesn't feel all that safe.

Sam, Dean and Cas all like you very much but you can only be with one but why is it so hard to choose?

Go on a Hunt for a week with Sam and Dean or stay with Castiel why is my your life so hard! (You thought I meant relationship stuff, didn't you?)

"Please [Y/N], you said you've wanted to go on a Hunt with us so here's your chance?" Sam protests.

You, Sam, Dean and Cas were all stood in front of the Bunker's front door, you were leaning on the railing while the boys fought over you like bacon.

"But she's safer here Sam! Do you want her to die!" Cas snaps startling Dean.

"Just saying, I don't care if you come or not so I'll be in kitchen" Dean smiled, leaving the room and walked down the stairs, through the corridors.

"[Y/N], I hate to make you choose but you kinda of have to?" Sam smiles basically begging you.

"Sam, Cas I don't know? You both are really sweet but-" you smile considerately of the boys feeling but you got stopped after hearing Dean yell with a mouth full of what probably was Pie.

"STOP WITH THE LOVE SAPPY SH*T AND JUST SAY WHO!"

"Dean shut your pie hole!" You yell at him.

"OK" Dean says quick.

It was dark now,  The Winchesters were gone, Castiel walked down the Bunker stairs and peered into the library where you sat on the table smiling back at him.

"You stayed?" Cas smiled walking towards you. You both met in the middle of the Bunker and shared a long kiss.

THAT WAS CUTE! BUT SHORT?

CHECK OUT MY STORIES VOID SEASON 1 AND 2 AND MY STORY THE DARK ONES WHICH HAS NEW CHAPTERS EVERY WEEK.

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY AND ALWAYS KEEP READING!