•Supernatural Imagine• #113: Lucifer's Awakening

•Lucifer's Awakening•
Lucifer

Imagine... 2 years after leaving Hell behind and everyone (Lucifer) in it, you moved on with your life, got a job and a family. That wasn't enough when Luci escaped from Hell and came to find you.

•2 YEARS AGO•

The bed was disheveled, smelt of alcohol and sex. There wasn't a care in the world, the only worry was if someone was to walk in and what would happen to them.

"You know I could lay with you all day, right?" You traced circles into Lucifers arm which was wrapped around you tightly.

Being in the embrace of Luci made everything in the world seem small, it wasn't like being in the arms of the Devil, creator of evil. It was normal, peaceful almost.

"I love you" You smiled. Lucifer stared down at you with a wide grin, he looked shocked.

"Do you mean that?" Flipping over on your stomach, you just started confused at your love. He was really stupid at times. "They never mean it."

"Well I do" You interlocked your fingers with his, taking in the warmth of him... All of him.

"For now, then you'll leave me." Lucifer has struggled with having trust and commitment. You tried constantly to show him the love you had for him and affection but it rendered useless. You did love him, a lot.

"I will never leave you, I promise." Luci didn't smile, he didn't believe you.

He never believed you.

•NOW•

The smell of freshly cut grass and the faint conversations and laughter from the backyards of neighbors having BBQS caught your attention, walking down the sidewalk with your child in the stroller. Life was peaceful, for the most part.

"Good morning, Mrs Y/L/N!" That caught you by surprise, no one has called you by your maiden name ever since.. well since you got married last summer.

Staring up at the man who stepped down your porch you smiled, trying to look at the man while the sun beamed in your eyes, it was nearly impossible.

"George, is that you? How's the children?" Making conversation to cover up his awkward yet understandable mistake, George grinned and chuckled. It was a warm laugh, almost recognizable.

"They're beautiful, truly a work of art!" George was very happy today, he usually isn't this chipper for a Monday morning delivering papers to rich, entitled assholes.

You squinted as the light was becoming too much, unbuckling your child from the stroller you yourself strolled up the wooden staircase and waved a peaceful goodbye to George the mailman.

As the door closed George stopped walking down the rocky path and glared back at you right as the door shut.

"Liar." George's eyes turned from a crystal blue to a sunken and deep shade of red.

Lucifer.

•NIGHT•