{Supernatural Imagines} #3 Your first kiss with Cas

The Bunker was dark, Sam and Dean were on a Hunt for the week and Cas had to look after the place so he invited you over.

You entered the Bunker with Cas by your side, it was your very first time being to the place, it was so secret.

"Wow this place is incredible! Is this where you take all your friends?" You smile at Cas who smiled an awkward grin and grabbed your hand and you guys walked down the stairs and into the main room, entering the library.

"[Y/N], this is where Sam spends most of his time, I-I don't understand why?Library's with human literature isn't much fun?" Cas looked down at the ground, leaving the library and through a long white hall, turning at the first corner and into a bedroom.

"Who's room is this?" You ask, wandering around the room, it had weapons on the wall and a plain memory foam bed.

"Dean's, he let me borrow it just in case I get tired" Cas smiled, you grabbed his hands and walked over to the bed.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Cas was always confused but you liked that.

"Castiel I really like you. I've only known you for 5 days but I do really like you."

"[Y/N], I like your presence too" Castiel smiled again another nervous grin and wrapped his fingers around your back and pressed his soft lips to yours, you shared a long passionate kiss and Cas and you walk to the bed pressed together.

Cas lifted you up, lying you down on the bed gently, you pulled away from Cas and he looked nervous.

"Where did you learn that?" You smile.

"Well [Y/N] I learned that from the pizza man"  Cas smiled, he was so proud of himself but you didn't understand the reference.

HOW WAS THAT? BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE, CHECK OUT THE NEXT IMAGINE!

ALSO CHECK OUT MY TWO STORIES VOID SEASON 1 AND 2 BUT ALSO THE DARK ONES WITH NEW CHAPTERS EVERY WEEK.

HAVE A SPLENDID DAY, WATTPADERS!