{Supernatural Imagines} #68: Easter with TFW

Imagine... You've figured out the Winchester's don't usually celebrate Easter? It's time to change things around the Bunker. ITS EASTER BITCHES!

"So, What's Easter? And why is it important?" Cas has been asking the same question since last night, Easter was tomorrow and the boys haven't picked up anything to eat for dinner tomorrow.

"Cas, Do we still need to have this talk? Easter is about your f**king father!" You stormed out of Dean's room with his basket of clothes which like always he never actually put it in the laundry basket.

"[Y/N]? Are you alright? Sam and Dean are getting the Turkey, Stuffing and Potatoes. There's nothing to worry about?"

But Cas didn't understand how important this day was to you, You wanted to make it perfect.

"Cas, I'm sorry. Easter is about the resurrection of Jesus Christ, Very important Christian Festival." Cas followed you down the hall to the laundry room. (Yes they have a laundry room)

"From the looks of what we live with? We're far from Christian?" You laughed, Cas always made you feel better especially now since you need him the most.

"It was important to my family.. Before they died and I want to keep that going here, it's also a time where we can all come together as a real Team- or Family?" Cas touched your shoulder which made you turn to him.

You never really took the time to notice how blue Castiel's eyes were, But they were beautiful and it was hard not to look at them like you were falling in love with them.

"We're are a family, I will make this Easter the best one you've ever had! I want you to relax and let me and the boys handle it? Go out and uh?? Get some napkins and maybe some alcohol?" Cas smirked, Even in a situation like this Cas still thought about Dean.

"NO! Dean, That's not how you properly fold a napkin!" Cas snatched the crumpled up piece of cloth from Dean's hand making Dean frustrated.

"HOW DO YOU FOLD A PROPER NAPKIN THEN, CAS?!" Cas gave Dean a look saying 'You can screw right off, now' and Dean listened stomping out of the kitchen which now left Cas and Sam.

"I think you're being a little harsh? Dean's never really done anything like this. He wants to impress, [Y/N]? He loves her." Sam was rummaging through the drawers for spoons and forks not knives and guns.

"I promised [Y/N] I would make today special and I am going to. Start setting out plates and utensils." Cas flashed out of the room leaving Sam alone.

THAT NIGHT

"HAPPY EASTER!!" The boys yelled as you entered the Bunker, The Bunker was in colours of pink, blue and yellow very nice Spring colours.

"Holy sh*t guys? This place is amazing! Who did this?!" You smiled, You've never seen the boys do anything like this before? It was very special.

"Cas, I mean I had to look up how to properly fold napkins and how to tie a balloon but besides that it was all him" Dean smirked grabbing your waist, pulling you into his embrace.

"I've never seen the Bunker like this? Wait? Did you put the Turkey in the oven?" You stared over at Sam who's face went pale.

"THE TURKEY!" Sam dashed into the kitchen as well did everyone else.

The kitchen was a freaking smoke room, Sam ran directly to the oven.

"Yup, It's burnt." Cas's face was in complete shock and disappointment, Of himself.

"We can figure this out?" You smirked looking at all the boys.

"We did not figure this out." Dean's face was completely miserable.

"Chucky Cheese was the only place open that actually sold Turkey?" You smirked eating a slice of Pizza?

"Yeah, Turkey Pizza" Sam laughed as well did you and Cas.

"When have you ever complained about something with the words free and pizza?" Dean stopped for a moment and shrugged.

"Happy Easter everyone!" Cas held up his glass of water as well did you, Sam and Dean held up a glass of beer.

"HAPPY EASTER!!"

This was a quick idea a last night thought. I know Easter was yesterday but that doesn't matter.

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THEIR EASTER AND IF YOU DON'T CELEBRATE EASTER HOPE YOU HAD AN AWESOME SUNDAY!