{Supernatural Imagine} #83: "Fuck You, Winchester!"

¡YOUNG DEAN WINCHESTER ALERT!

*STRONG LANGUAGE ALERT*

Imagine... You met Dean Winchester a couple months back with your father on a Hunt, you stayed in the same Motel as Dean and his brother and every night your father went out. You've been with Dean for a couple months now but things are getting stressful when you find out that Dean is leaving town with his brother and father and not coming back.. Things are starting to get heated between you two.

"So you're just leaving?!" Storming into your motel room you were livid. You hated that Dean was so calm about this, it felt like he was alright leaving you.

"I hate that I have to but my father gave me orders." Dean always followed his dad's rules and you hated it.

You sat on your cheap motel bed that smelt like shit, you wanted to hurt Dean, that's how much anger you had in you.

"The same father that sends you into dangerous situations, forces and abuses you into taking care of your younger brother?" That struck Dean in a spot he didn't enjoy, you saw the spark of anger you've been trying to light in Dean for awhile now.

"Don't you fucking bring my brother up in this, he has nothing to do with this and you sure as hell know that!" Sammy didn't have anything to do with this, he was just a kid.

You sprung up and faced Dean, he didn't surrender because you weren't exactly the scariest person in the world, but Dean also didn't scare you, he was a fragile kid.

"Sorry, but fuck Dean! You act like this isn't a big ass deal when it is? I won't be able to see you again." Dean glared into your Y/E/C eyes and you couldn't help but admire his beautiful green ones.

"Who said you won't see me again? I'll always come back for Y/N, don't think I won't." You and Dean always fooled around but you never knew if he really loved you. You let your head hang heavy and Dean didn't like that, fighting with Dean wasn't the best idea.

"I just... I always have doubts about us and I don't want them but it's difficult not to have them when you're out doing I don't know what?" Dean hated burdening people with the Hunting life, you were the one person that he told.

"What do you think I'll be doing? I'm not a cheat, Y/N?" Was Dean actually getting angry with you?

"I know but-"

"What do you mean but? If you really don't trust me enough to go on a Hunt with my father because you think I'll fuck some half priced hooker, than what am I fighting for?" You didn't really know yourself, you and Dean haven't had the easiest relationship, especially since he's always going to different places with his dad and little brother.

"What're you saying? You don't wanna fight for us anymore, just give it all up?" Dean's face was similar to your own, sad, angry and confused face. This wasn't easy anymore.

"I suppose..." That broke you inside, Dean just broke up with you and it hurt like a son of a bitch, this isn't how you expected the night to end.

"Fuck you, Winchester." Dean just stared into your Y/E/C eyes like it was the only thing left in the world, he didn't even look at you the same, he was filled with hatred.

"Fuck you." And Dean was gone, that was the last time you ever saw his face, it was almost like he fell off the face of the earth.

THANKS FOR READING!!! I HOPE YA'LL ENJOYED LITTLE DEAN! I STARTED THIS IMAGINE 3 WEEKS AGO AND FINISHED IT ON AUGUST 11TH!

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY SUPERNATURAL ONE SHOTS! I AM ALWAYS TAKING REQUESTS ON BOTH MY ONE SHOTS AND IMAGINES, FEEL AS FREE AS A DRAGON TO GIVE ME A REQUEST!

THANKS FOR READING AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT PART! BUH BYE!!! (I hope more people get that reference)