{Supernatural Imagine} #5 Sam and you have a great conversation

It was a dark March morning in the Bunker maybe 8am, you and Sam were the first ones up, Dean slept until 12 if he could and Cas has been sleeping for some odd reason In Sam's bed.

You and Sam walked through the long white twisting corridors of the Bunker silent until Sam broke it.

"So [Y/N]? When are you going back. home?"

"Sam, I don't have a home? That's why Dean let me stay here, anyways I like it here! It's ancient and cool!" You smile, looking around the room with your hands in your brown jacket pocket but the jacket belonged to Sam he let you borrow it the night you came.

"[Y/N], this place is the oldest place I know of right now, it belonged to The Men Of a Letters, we're legacies of them." Sam smiled like he liked to hear himself say that.

"Cool, I want to be a Women Of Letters?" You smiled.

"No, its boring your just like a Librarian or secretary"

"Sam I want to be somewhat apart of your life?" You begged stopping Sam by his chest, you've always wanted to be apart of Sam's life somehow.

"You're apart of my life, you're the most important part of my life well then there's Dean" Sam smiled, grabbing your hand off of his chest and into a fold with his hand over yours.

"Sam, I love you" You said kindly, it was hard not to when he smiled his little puppy smile at you.

Sam stopped smiling as well did you and shared a long glance until Sam slammed his body into yours up against the door and into a room, Sam's room.

After awhile of deep kisses Sam stopped, lifting you onto his waist and you straddled your legs around his waist.

"Sam, Sam I love you!" You smiled brushing your hands through Sam's long brown hair, Sam just smiled and said something to with his puppy smile.

"And I love you [Y/N]" Sam laughed then kissed your neck.

After a long hour of canoodling (I know) you and Sam were asleep, the room was trashed clothes everywhere, stuff thrown around the room like a tornado hit the room.

Dean walked past Sam's room and yelled something until he stopped.

"SAM! whoa you got lucky-with [Y/N]!" Dean was surprised and shocked and walked away frowning.

YOU GOT SOME SERIOUS SAM WINCHESTER TIME! COME BACK TO SEE WHATS IN STORE FOR YOU AND THE WINCHESTER NEXT!

CHECK OUT MY TWO STORIES VOID SEASON 1 AND 2, MY STORY THE DARK ONES WHICH ALL HAVE NEW CHAPTERS EVERY WEEK.

HAVE A SPLENDID DAY AND KEEP ON READING!