•Supernatural Imagine• #105: Chained Reaction

•Chained Reaction•
Winchester

Requested By: MarybethColey

Imagine... Hunting was tough, your lives were constantly on the brink of death, that's what made you and your siblings closer. As Sam, Dean and yourself are on a hunt, you were captured by these lunatics in a farm, believing that purifying the soul is the way to get closer to god, to heaven.

Sam and yourself were kidnapped by the father and Dean was being held at knife point by the mother and brainwashed son. How was Dean gonna save Sam and yourself? This will be a close one.

"DEAN!!!" You screamed into the darkness, your screams were muffled by the dirty rag stuffed in your mouth.

The chains rubbed harshly against your skin as you struggled to break free, it was no use.

"Y/N!" You heard a familiar deep voice from the darkness, it was Dean. Finally.

"Jesus, these lunatics are insane! We need to get Sam and get the hell outta here!" Dean ran to your side and helped with the chains.

*BANG*

The barn doors swung open and the silhouette of a tall crouched man and a shorter man stood in the light, it was Sam.

"God won't be happy if you puncture his toys" This man was for sure bat shit crazy, what was wrong with him?

"Listen you god loving dick bag, were not your little test toys for your God. We're people damnit!" Dean yelled, slightly enraged by this man.

We've been here all night and this family gets weirder by the hour, you were starting to get angry.. even more than before.

"Mama would like to see you, it is dinner time and you haven't eaten in hours" The man pushed the slumped over man on to the ground, Sam didn't even move.

Dean raced over to his brothers side, checking if he was still breathing, he was.

"What the hell did you do!" Now Dean was angry.  

The man just smiled and waved a long hunting rifle in his arms, he was proud of his work for some reason.

"We don't want to keep mother waiting, now do we? She will just get angry." The man pointed his gun at Dean, gesturing for him to stand and leave and he obeyed.

"Dean!" You screamed out, this wasn't right, none of this was humane.

"SHUT UP!"

*BANG*

Shots rang out in the air and in an instant you blacked out.

•  

The table was set and everyone sat, one deranged mother, one brainwashed son who looked like he hasn't slept since 2003 and the father.

The mother looked like any ordinary house mom would, except her crazy side was on the outside and very clearly.

"Shall we eat?" The mother smiled, pointing at Dean's plate which he couldn't reach considering his hands were cuffed behind his wooded chair.