{Supernatural Imagine} #88: Sleepover With Charlie

Imagine... The boys haven't just relaxed in awhile and hung out with some friends (because they're mostly dead) but it's time for a good old fashion slumber party with an old friend.

"Sup Bitches!" It was Charlie! You haven't seen Charlie since she went to Oz and came back all half evil.

The red haired adventurous hopped down the stairs with a plastic bag of food in her hand that Dean's gaze locked towards, of course.

"Sam called about a get together? So I brought the food!" Charlie was always so fun to be around, she was an awesome friend and great with advice.

"Perfect! I'll get the movie ready." You instantly ran to Sam's room to pick out a movie to watch.

"Slumber party? Who said anything about a party?" I suppose Dean wasn't really the party guy like he used to be when he was younger. (old man)

"We haven't just sat down and relaxed in awhile, Dean. Charlie is here to make that happen." Dean didn't seem to positive, the last time Charlie came over he beat her to a bloody pulp and she made him watch Harry Potter?

"Ok, what movie are we watching?" Dean asked, Sam and Charlie both stared at each other, knowing Dean wouldn't be very pleased with their decision.

"This is a TV show? What is this," Dean was terribly confused, the bright red words popped up on the screen and Dean squinted. "Stranger Things?"

"It's really good, Dean." Stranger Things was awesome, Dean had to see it.

"Whatever."

*COUPLE EPISODES AND A BOXES OF TISSUES LATER*

"Is there anymore?" Dean asked, you knew Dean would like the show, it was freaking amazing! (Watch it!)

"No, season 2 won't be out until 2017," You could feel Dean's heart breaking into pieces but it didn't matter, it was true.

"So now what do you guys wanna do?" Charlie asked, hoping off of Sam's bed but smacked Sam's leg before she got off.

"Wanna eat?" Charlie did bring 2 boxes of pie and Chinese food so I suppose they should eat?

"Hell yes!" Dean was outty!

It didn't take long for Sam and Dean to dive into the pies and surprise pizza! You and Charlie just watched while eating a slice of pie.

"Hey Charlie, can I ask you a question?" You knew she'd yes and this question has been bugging you for ages.

"Of course, what is it?" You never knew how to bring this up to the boys, you were scared of what they might think.

"Well.. Dean and I have been together for a couple months now and things are really great! It's just.. I think something happened?" Charlie's face turn to cluelessness a face you haven't seen for awhile.

"And???" Grabbing Charlie's arm, you dragged her out into your room, shut the door and locked it. This was serious, especially since you put your food down.

"I think I might be pregnant."

IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED MOST OF THE IMAGINES ARE ALL CONNECTED, THIS WILL RUN INTO A STORY.

CANT WAIT FOR YA'LL TO READ THE NEXT FEW IMAGINES, ESPECIALLY THE 100TH COMING UP SOON!

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT PART!!