{Supernatural Imagine} #87: Day In The Life Of A Winchester

Imagine... Like I said before, it's fun to read about the Winchester's, it's also fun to become a Winchester, right? Well Dean and Sam are about to teach you the essentials of becoming a real Winchester.

"I need to what?" You were taken aback by what Sam had told you, he wanted you to buy 20 different coloured plaid shirts?

Sam stared at you with a smile, but he was filled with determination "I know it's a lot but dead men don't wear plaid, right?" Sammy was right once again, damnit.

"Where do you expect me to get plaid at this time of night, it's 12am?" Sam stared at his watch and awed, a couple seconds of thinking went through the moose before a light bulb went off in his head.

"I got it!"

*5 MINUTES LATER*

"You've got to be kidding me?" You looked like you were wearing a dress, no, something longer than your average dress.

You stood in complete agony while wearing one of Sam's plaid shirts, holy crap.

"Maybe it's not your size?" Sam slowly chuckled while you glared at him "Anyways, Dean is gonna teach you the basics of Hunting."

Glaring at Sam, you followed Dean into the War Room, what was gonna happen?

Dean was dressed like one of those Dan Howell or Harry Styles professors in those smut stories you read. What's going on?

He paced in front of you, while you sat in a metal seat awaiting this very dramatic lesson, you were waiting for "Eye Of The Tiger" to start playing.

"Ok! First rule to Hunting is... Timing, if you go in too quickly without thinking you'll die right on the spot, so you gotta time yourself properly," What did Dean mean by that? "Stand."

Well ok, sir. Standing up, you stared deeply and nervously into his green irises which hid your death beneath the green sheets. (what?)

"What are you eve-" Without even letting you finish, Dean grabbed your waist and spun you around, tying your wrists together, you couldn't move.

"Let me the fuck out!" You were livid, this was seriously gonna be the end of Dean friggin Winchester. For sure.

"Why would I do that? He's watching us? If you make a scene he'll know that I'm planning to save his hostage." Dean was really emphasizing the man who "kidnapped" me.

"What?! Let me out!" Dean cocked his head slowly to the side, as did you. "Cas?! What the hell are you doing?"

"If you make any sudden moves, he'll know what your next step is, he'll kill you. Y/N, you gotta be patient and be ready for when he's not looking." Cas's hard gaze made you feel extremely uncomfortable and it got worse as he awkwardly turned his head away from you and Dean.

"What now?" Dean rolled his eyes at you.

"He won't be gone long-"

"He's not even gone?!" You whispered loudly, Dean once again rolled his eyes.

"You have a small window of time to get out and kick his ass before he comes back." You began the tug your ways out of the ties, pulling out your switch blade (because you're a friggin Hunter) from your back pocket, you started to cut the ti-

*THIS WILL GET CONFUSING*

Peeling your eyes open felt like agony, the recoil didn't hit you until now. You finally regained full consciousness and everything came back in a flood, mostly a headache.

"What the hell-" You felt a hand grip on to your arm and another on your back, pulling you up from your original laying position on the counter.

"Cas kind of knocked your lights out. How do you feel?" Your vision was extremely impaired and your mind was like soup, how hard did Cas hit you?

"Like shit, this Hunters training sucks," You wanted to me a Hunter SOO bad but this wasn't what you imagined it to be.

"You never know when someone's gonna attack you," Dean said, gently rubbing circles on your upper arm.

"And who you will awaken to?" Cas chimed in, you were already pissed that Sam made you dress like a dress up doll, Dean acted like your hot professor (not complaining) and that Cas knocked you the fuck out.

Glaring at Cas, or at least you thought you were looking at Cas. You really wanted to murder somebody.

"I'm done being your little puppet. I'm a Hunter, Not a toy!" Dean and Cas both backed away, one step from you.

"I don't think you're a Hunter?" What did Dean just say?

"Excuse me?" You really took that to offence. Dean really just said you weren't a Hunter? Smirking, you slowly got off the kitchen table and stared him down, deeply.

"I said, you're not a real Hunter." What did he think he was doing? He was just gonna get himself in trouble.

"You're so dead, Winchester," He was.

"Wouldn't be the first time," Slowly his gaze went dark and lustful "Bring it, babe."

Were you ready to fight Dean Winchester? I'll guess you'll have to find out?

"This is gonna hurt you wayy more than it'll hurt me, trust me." You smiled and Dean's face didn't change, he just kept his battle stance.

"I'm gonna enjoy this then." This version of Dean made you completely hot and bothered but he was also pissing you off, badly.

"Bring it, Winchester."

"You're gonna eat those words, Y/L/N."

HEY-O! SO WHAT KIND OF IMAGINES DO YOU GUYS WANT MOST?? SERIOUS, SWEET, SUSPENSEFUL LONGER ONES OR FUNNY AND CUTE?? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

SUPERNATURAL IMAGINES ARE AT 1K VOTES!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT?!! IT'S HARD ENOUGH TO GRASP THAT THE STORY IS AT 32K VIEWS!

SO EXCITED FOR THE 100TH IMAGINE. I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ALL READ, IT'LL BE AWESOME, I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS FAR, HOPE YA'LL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND ALWAYS KEEP BEING AWESOME!! I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT PART! BUH BYE!!!