•Supernatural Imagine• #128: World 2 with Lucifer

World 2 with Lucifer
Lucifer and You

Imagine... You could barely live in the bunker with Lucifer, let alone survive in another world with him. We'll see how long it takes till one of you kill each other.

"If I didn't hate you so much, I might think of hating you all over again, just for the kicks" As you treaded through dust and darkness, you came tired.

"Look this isn't my fault, it's you and your parade of intolerable misfits who got us in this place," Lucifer just kept walking past you as you knelt over "Don't blame me sweet chee- why did you stop?"

Lucifer turned to you as you caught your breath, he just rolled his eyes and placed two hands on his angry hips.

"I'm human, not all of us have the lung capacity of a- I can't even think of a witty comment, just shut up" You gave Lucifer the finger and he looked baffled.

"I didn't even say anything!"

"I can feel your stupid face giving me a stupid look, just let me breath for fuck sakes," Lucifer just rolled his and kept walking "Wait up, damnit!"

After hours of just walking you finally made it to a chapel, it was discarded and left untouched for what looked like centuries, seemed like a good place to take shelter.

You walked through the doors but Lucifer stopped, he just stared at the tilted building in confusion and disagreement.

"I'm not made for church..."

"I couldn't care less, sleep outside I don't care," You walked through the doors and Lucifer just followed you after a couple moments of thinking.

"This place wrecks of death" Lucifer pinched his nose and made an awful face of disgust.

"That's how I react when I see you, I'm glad we're on the same page." You and Lucifer really loved going at it.

Lucifer just looked disappointed with you, almost like the devil was trying to play the victim in this situation.

"Look, have I really wronged you that much in your miserable life that you have to be that much of a cynical little prick," Lucifer shook his head at you "Maybe I just want peace and acceptance, certainly you're incapable of that."

"And what is that supposed to mean?" You turned to look at him in the eye for the first time since you got into this weird world.

"It means you're a stubborn millennial little girl who thinks she's sooo entitled that she can just march her prissy foot forward and hate on those around her, people who are just trying to live a normal happy life, like me."

You were taken aback, was the devil trying to tell you that you were the biggest problem in his life? Seriously?

"You're such a drama queen, you're Satan for fuck sakes. Why are you lecturing me that I make your life hell? Shouldn't you be crying to your daddy about your life problems?"

He just stared at you, with the most disgusted face you have ever seen somebody make at you, and you live with Dean Winchester.

"You take that back, you're such a bitch sometimes kid" You just rolled your eyes, this was the most mind numbing conversation you've ever had in your entire life.

"Leave me alone, I'm gonna try to find a way out of here instead of listening to you speak. Its like nails in my head" You walked away but Lucifer continued to follow you.

"Been there, done that!"

*THREE HOURS LATER*

You sat outside of the chapel, you seemed to have calmed down from the showdown between Lucifer. I mean being in the same area sure can make anyone angry.

"Hey..." Lucifer walked out with his hands in his jacket pockets, you turned to him and just stared, making him uncomfortable. "I know you hate me, you have all the reasons to. I just think if we work together we can find a way out of here."

You moved over to give Lucifer a place to sit beside you, which showed a lot of change in the way you felt about him in the moment.

"I'm never gonna trust you, but I'm willing to work with you to save my life and go back to the boys," Lucifer nodded and sat down beside you, the closest you two have been. "And if you ever call me a bitch again I'll rip your heart out."

"You're such a little badass, I can respect how you carry yourself but damn you're a-" You glared at Lucifer and he just shut his mouth. "I'm sorry."

"Let's go, we have a long way to go before we get out of this shit hole." You stood and started to walk away from the chapel.

"I like the way you think" Lucifer smiled and you turned back to him and stared for a moment and that moment showed you the amount of humanity still left in Lucifer.

And you just smiled back. Peacefully and ready to move forward with your life.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS IMAGINE! SORRY IVE BEEN MIA FOR AWHILE, ITS BEEN AN EVENTFUL COUPLE MONTHS AND I HAVEN'T REALLY OPENED WATTPAD SINCE MY LAST IMAGINE TBH.

SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT IMAGINE WHICH WILL BE THE BIGGEST ONE IVE MADE IN AWHILE AND MIGHT TAKE SOME TIME.

MY NAME IS HUNTER AND I REALLY HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY, KEEP SMILING, YOU NEVER KNOW IF THE DEVIL IS WATCHING.