•Supernatural Imagine• #112: Are You There? It's Me

•Are You There? It's Me•
Dean

*SPOILERS ABOUT SEASON 6*

Imagine... Cas has brought Dean back in time many times (hehe) but this time it was you, and I mean Season 4 Dean Winchester who just found out God existed and he didn't believe. It's time to bring a little hope to Dean Winchester.

"I've seen many drunks come along, but ya can't sleep here!" People have woken you up before, but waking you up from a good long ass sleep was the end of the line.

Where am I?

You've never been here before, some run down road house bar in what could pass as the middle of nowhere.

"Can you tell me where I am?" You asked the lady who wore a button up plaid,and she had averagely long brown hair. You noticed the rag over her right shoulder, she must've worked here.

"Nebraska. Mind telling me how you got here?" The lady had an accent, she must've been from here.

"I- I really don't know?"

I don't feel hungover. I rarely ever drink only if the boys are around, but I haven't seen them in days.

"Names Ellen, Why don't you cmon inside and I'll get you a drink, on the house" Dean always told you to never refuse an offered drink, it's considered rude, unless it's from someone really sketchy.

Ellen helped you stand up and you walked yourself into the bar, following curiously behind Ellen, this was really weird but you knew you were here for a reason.

Ellen poured a bottle of Whiskey into 3 glasses, she didn't break eye contact with you at all, I suppose she was waiting for a name.

"My name's Y/N L/N, I have no clue how I got here but I didn't mean to fall asleep out front. It was my mista-"

The sound of a glass bottle knocking on the hard wood of the counter made you jump, the voice made you almost squeal.

"You haven't been the first to pass out in strange places here and I can promise you that you won't be the last," That deep voice almost made you scream.

Oh my god! Finally, I was wondering where he was.

"Dean!" You jumped from the stool and wrapped your arms around his waist, so fucking happy he was here.

"Y'know him? Wouldn't be surprised, I mean doesn't he know everybody?" You removed yourself from Dean and stared over at a blonde behind the table beside Ellen, it seems that Dean knows her.

"Oh my god, you're Ellen and Jo! Dean's told me all about you guys! But.. you're-" Dean grabbed you by your arm, tugging you away from the bar to somewhere more private.

"How the hell do you know me and who sent you?" Something was wrong here, Dean told you Ellen and Jo were dead, why weren't they?

"It's me, Y/N. We live together, how could you not remember me?" Dean has seen some fake people before and he believed you were the biggest one of them all.

"Dean!"

It was Ellen- holy shit! Dean quickly moved away and held his gun to you, Ellen had a fucking shotgun pointed at your head.