{Supernatural Imagine} #94: Castiel's Child

*READ IMAGINE #88 & #89*

Imagine... It's been a month now and only Sam, Dean and Charlie about your pregnancy, Dean wasn't mad at all, he was overjoyed and still is, Sam acts like the 2nd father which is completely adorable and Charlie has been your main support system. It's time to tell Castiel.

Cas was completely clueless, but loves children. You weren't nearly as nervous to tell Cas as you were to tell Sam or Dean.

You stood up from your bed with the help of Dean, you were becoming more tired and more in need of help getting up. Even though it's only been a couple of weeks you were already needing assistance. "How do I tell him? Without complicating it?"

Dean smirked and shook his head, opening the door for you as he guided you out. "Cas may be slow, but you to remember that he's an Angel, more powerful than the two of us combined?"

"The two of us alone isn't enough to take on Sam?" You both shared a laugh, it all died down as a hard voice came out of nowhere.

"You seem... unwell?" Cas stared unknowingly in your Y/E/C eyes, trying to find the cause of your "unwellingless" (because that's for sure a word). "Have you been getting enough sleep. Like I've been telling you to do?"

Smiling at Cas you nodded, this was gonna either be really funny or a downhill experience. I guess we're about to see.

"Cas, when two people really love each other, they sometimes come to realize it's time to multiply, and when that happens a baby is born." Cas nodded, and smiled. "Do you understand where I am coming from?"

Dean rolled his eyes as you talked down to Castiel, he may be a little slow at times but he is not dumb. "I was aware of the situation.." Cas trailed off but smiled the entire time.

You and Dean both looked equally shocked, how did Cas already know you were pregnant? "Cas, how did you know I was pregnant?

"Well... look at you?" You seemed offended but it was kind of obvious at this point, it was rounder than usual, it was no longer a pizza belly anymore. "You're off balanced, mood swings and we haven't went female hygiene shopping lately."

You almost choked from those words, Dean didn't hide his laughter but Cas, of course looked as innocent as always.

"Boy or girl?"

You stared at Dean, you two haven't talked about finding out the gender, you didn't really think about until now, did you really wanna know the gender? "Should we?"

Dean smirked and nodded, he really wanted to know the gender, it was always something that Dean wanted. He's always wanted a girl.

"Cas, you wanna figure out the gender with Dean and I next week?" Cas looked to Dean for approval and Dean casually nodded.

"It'll be a party," Dean clapped his hands together and kissed you on the forehead "I'm now gonna go and eat that leftover pie that Sam has in the fridge, I haven't eaten it yet."

"Oh hell no, Winchester!" You bolted after Dean, making Cas fly backwards into the wall

"You run fast for a pregnant woman?!" Cas was shocked and terrified of the glare you gave him, no one was getting in between you and your pie.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS IMAGINE, THIS WILL GO INTO A DEEPER STORY, THERE WILL STILL BE NORMAL IMAGINES.

MONDAY WILL BE A REQUESTED IMAGINE "DATE NIGHT W/ DEAN" I'M VERY EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS TO SEE IT, ITS AMAZING.

THANK YOU AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT PART! BUH BYE!!