•Supernatural Imagine• #103: Visions

•Visions•
Sam

Requested By: MarybethColey

Imagine... Being sisters is bad enough, but being Sam Winchester's twin sister was a lot to live up to when you were kids, he was the straight A student, but you were definitely the most popular sibling, well alongside you non twin brother, Dean.

You knew what Sam went through with his visions, you were the one who was primarily there for him, you always have. But figuring out you had the capability as well, it was time for Sam to be there for you. 

You sat on the couch with the boys, this has been your 4th coffee since you woke up 2 hours ago, you promised to help the boys with this case but you really weren't feeling up to it.

Everything was going full speed in your mind, the thought of failing the boys and the thought of helping the boys scared you. You were terrible insecure with yourself and your newfound powers.

Dean thought your mind was set on Hunting, but he didn't know that his own thought was terribly mistaken.

"I never complained, I never did with the boys, I know their lives are revolved around hunting and I would do anything to help them. They're my brothers anyways."

I stared over Dean's head at the crack in the ceiling for the millionth time, I know he will notice my distraction soon but I couldn't help it, it was almost comforting to be focused on one thing. It was my calming method.

"Do you know who it is? Who's next?" Dean wasn't insensitive, he just didn't understand as much as Sam did about how difficult this was for me, trying to focus and pin point an exact location, time and importantly who it was is stressful.

"Dean, let her think." I could feel Dean's eyes rolling in his head, hopefully searching for a brain back there- wait? There he is!

"Mary Elliot, died at the age of 78, she was a mother of 2 and her son Johnathan has been living in her apartment, he didn't seem to upset, he was already planning on taking her place while she was alive-" Why did Dean stop me, this is the best I've done in days.

"But Mary obviously isn't dead, The pearl necklace and the purple beaded bracelet that her grandkid made her was left at the scene." Dean leaned forward in his seat, crossing his arms on his knees, his posture made you nervous. The pressure was building again.

"You need to think Y/N, there has to be more information about this, try again." Sam glared at Dean, you looked completely out of it and afraid, afraid to disappoint the boys. You wanted to make them proud and help solve this case.

"I-I need a break, I'm really sorry!" I was a huge baby when it came to pressure, crying was the best way to help me calm down and think properly.

Leaving the couch you sprinted to your room, it was a safe place for you, somewhere you could go to keep your mind off it all.

Slamming your door you dragged your body down, sobbing while holding your sweater sleeve over you mouth to keep you from making any noise.

Staying quiet is something you were good at.

"I'm useless"
"Terrible"
"A terrible excuse for a human being"

All these horrible thoughts were thoughts that went through your head all the time, this new ability wasn't something you wished for.

This was a curse.

"Y/N?" I didn't want to talk to anyone, being in isolation was your solace.

Sam kneeled down, his forehead on the door. Your back was turned but you could hear his breathing right behind you.

"I'm completely useless, this new power is shit!" You tried to speak through your intense streams of tears.

Sam understood how you felt, this wasn't new to him, he went through the same thing you're going through now.

"I get how you feel different, you feel like an outsider or a freak to the world." The word "freak" hurt the most, you never thought of yourself as a freak but you knew you were different.

Your arched back remained on the door, you mumbled a couple of words but one you needed to say out loud.

"Why does it have to be so hard? I thought powers make you stronger, not weaker." Sam tilted his head down, he knew how you felt.

"Open the door." You hesitated but in a couple of moments the door unlocked and there he stood, the ginormous man in the doorway.

Every pain in the world went away when I stared into my brothers eyes, he was always the person I went to when times got tough, he was my older brother and closest friend.

I cried even harder when I looked into his eyes, his puppy eyes had an affect on me that just made me burst (same)

Trying at least, you latched on to each side of his body and you burst into tears. You were most likely snotting in his chest but you didn't care, and neither did he at this point.

"It'll get better, I promise you." Sam's voice cracked as well did yours many times, this man was truly too good for this earth, let's protect this smol boy.

You didn't wanna let go, you never wanted to let go ever.

You never wanted to let go of these Visions. Even if they killed you.

THIS IMAGINE TRULY HIT WHAT WAS LEFT OF MY SOUL!! I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED AND THANKS TO MarybethColey FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL IMAGINE REQUEST!!

I SO VERY APPRECIATE THE AMAZING COMMENTS AND MESSAGES YOU GUYS SEND ME :) I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU GUYS!!

HAVE AN AMAZING REST OF YOUR DAY/NIGHT AND KEEP BEING YOU! BECAUSE THAT IS DEFINITELY THE BEST PERSON YOU CAN BE:))

HAPPY BDAY MarybethColey HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING DAY 😁😁😁