•Supernatural Imagine• #117: My Always

My Always
Sam

Requested By: CinnamonShine

Imagine... Whilst hunting a werewolf you get badly injured, the scars and bruises from fighting back were prominent and pained you. Sam rushed you to the hospital and things get heated.

You could feel the burning sensation tear through you, the pain was inevitable and terribly excruciating.

Every part of your body ached and screamed out for help, screamed out for this horrible feeling to end already.

Then it was blank.

You felt two hands grab you, carrying you bridal style. Trying to halt the man, but you could barely form a proper word let alone fight this man.

"Y/N! It's me, it's Sam!" Sam was frantic, running with you in his arms he was panting like crazy, you were just in shock but you seemed relaxed too.

"S-Sam... What're y-you doing here?" Opening and closing your eyes, things were getting fuzzy, everything seemed to be moving in slow motion and you began to feel calm. No more pain.

The warm burn of lights on your fragile skin made you come into a sort amount of consciousness. Headlights of a vehicle blared in your direction, the Impala. Sam took you around so you weren't blinded, quickly shoving you into the backseat which allowed you to lay down.

Pressure began to build on the wound in your lower stomach, all this pain began to get heavier and less bearable. Screaming out in shear horror you could feel it getting worse, you were getting closer, you could feel it.

"Keep pressure on it, for me!" The car door slammed, hitting your foot and in seconds the other door opened and you were off.

Things became fuzzy again, you were slipping in and out of consciousness, this wasn't going well for you.

"Well?! Is she going to be alright?" You voices sounded hollow, sounded like they were echoing down a hall that you were on the other side of. They sounded distant.

"You're lucky you brought Ms. L/N in when you did, she wouldn't have made it another minute" You felt better than you did earlier, it was weird though because you couldn't feel much in your lower stomach where the wound had been.

Sam turned to look at you, watching your red eyes flutter open. The doctor left the room to allow Sam and you to have a moment.

"Y/N?!" Sam smiled wide, instantly running to your side and embraced you. He was in tears as he gripped you tight. "Are you okay?"

"I- I'll be alright, what happened?" You were completely blank, everything seemed like a nightmare up until now, a very painful nightmare.

Sam didn't want you to focus on your wound so he just simply said you got roughed up, a little puncture wound, he called it a warrior wound.

"Are you okay?" Sam looked shocked, you just got stabbed and now you're asking if he's alright?

Sam hovered over you with a smile, taking in everything about you. He needed to tell you something.

"You know I've loved you ever since I laid eyes on you, you're always so sure of yourself. Getting into danger is something you love, you love the adrenaline it gives you. I want to be able to love you, I want you to let me be able to love you" That made you melt, you didn't even know up until now that Sam had any feelings for you, you were completely clueless.

"Sam, that was so sweet" The feeling though was mutual, you've loved Sam since the day you stepped foot into the bunker. You couldn't take your eyes off him.

Leaning down, Sam placed a soft kiss on your scratched up lips, taking in his sweet warmth and you loved every second of it.

This man was special.

"You're my always, Sam Winchester" You smiled.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY! MORE REQUESTS ARE COMING IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

SHOUTOUT TO CinnamonShine FOR REQUESTING THIS! HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT.

I HAVE EXAMS COMING UP IN A COUPLE WEEKS SO I AM GOING TO TRY TO PUBLISH THE REQUESTS QUICKLY BUT ALSO MAKE THEM SPECIAL FOR YOU AND I!

SEE YOU NEXT TIME;)