{Supernatural Imagine} #81: Lucifer Toy 2

Imagine... Being locked away in Hell with Crowley and being caged with Lucifer has drove you mad, you had to find the Winchester's and fast to get this thing off your arm.

The streets were lined with rubble and grime, it smelt of something foul but you couldn't sense what.

Everyone you trudged past stared with beading eyes almost like beacons, you couldn't get this voice out of your head, it was making you go mad.

You stopped in an alleyway and lied down on the ground, scarring your back as you slid down. Your face was still scratched up from Lucifer and your body felt like painful jello.

"Ma'm, are you alright?" A lady walked past you and stopped, kneeling down trying to see your face which you hid in your knees.

"Y-yes... Go away." You wanted this lady to leave you alone or else you probably would hurt her.

"Do you want me to call somebody?" That sparked some interest, you needed to get ahold of Sam or Dean, now.

"Yes... I need to call my brother." The elderly lady graciously gave you her phone and you gave her a silent 'thanks'

You quickly dialed Dean's number, remembering it off by heart and began to smile as the phone started to ring.

"Dean," Sam stared up from his laptop and at his brother's phone that was probably driving him nuts. "Answer your damn phone."

"Hello?" Dean looked confused, he's never seen this number but his face turned to udder shock as your voice spoke on the other end.

"D-Dean? It's me... [Y/N]. I need your help." Dean didn't know what to do, you've been gone for 4 months and finally you show up willingly?

"Where are you?" Dean asked.

The elderly lady helped you up from the ground and into Sam and Dean's car, Dean quickly took charge and closed the door and walked back to the drivers seat.

"Are you alright?" Sam asked instantly, you lied your head back on the seat in pain, Dean could see you were bleeding and started the car.

"No... I wanna apologize, for everything..." Sam shook his head, you were a Demon but you didn't act like one?

"Are you still a Demon?" You slowly nodded your head as you stared at Sam in the eyes, the look of disappointment radiated all over him.

You didn't wanna say anything else as you passed out, you needed sleep and sleep took over you, finally.

*GASP*

You felt a warm getting burning sensation come over your body, you screamed yourself awake, almost shocked of what The Winchester's had done to you.

"Are you kidding me? I'm not gonna hurt you, Dean." Dean stood across from you in the dungeon, you knew you were a huge threat and the boys couldn't trust you but seriously?

"You do know your Demon, right? It's safer if you're locked up." Sam entered the Dungeon as Dean spoke.

"Sam! Please, get me out!" You pulled on the chains but nothing happened, you had know say in this situation.