{Supernatural Imagine} #70: Dean's Time Of The Month

Imagine... It's finally that time, that glorious time in a women's life (time to exit boys) you finally got your period.. F**k. What do the boys do now? You have to do this yourself but also...Dean might know some things?

"Have a Case?" Dean asked, strolling into the dim kitchen which sat your Uncle Sam, Cas and yourself. Dean has been fighting for a Case for weeks, maybe he's trying to take his mind off something? Or someone?

"Not today, We're on a break today. Got any plans for the day?" Sam asked, staring into your [Y/E/C] eyes that glowed in the dim light, if you have brown eyes like me.. This is irrelevant to you.

"No.. Not?" Your face went blank and your heart started to race, what was that? That feeling, it felt weird down in the... Lower region, "I'll be right back?"

*3 HOURS LATER*

You stayed in your room most of the day, it sucked, everything sucked right now. You just got your first period in a house full of boys there was nothing you could really do, you had to sneak out to get some tampons/pads from the store.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"[Y/N]? Are you ok, you've been in your room for a couple hours, is everything alright?" It was Sam, you wanted everyone to be asleep so you could sneak out.

"Uh yeah. I'm fine... Everything's fine."
You lied, like you were gonna tell Sam that you just got your period and you need to pick up tampons/pads.

"Ok well I'm headed to bed, want to get some breakfast tomorrow?" You nodded, remembering that the door was locked you cracked a hesitant yes.

You heard footsteps go down the hall and that was your chance.

After a couple minutes you finally made it out of your room, into the main room and you walked as quietly as possible knowing how old this place was and how much creaks can be sounded.

"Going somewhere?" The deep husky voice almost made you scream as you touched the railing of the staircase.

"Dean?!" A flashlight was pointed directly at your face causing you to squint, why did Dean have a flashlight? "What the hell are you doing?!"

"The better question is what're you doing?" Dean stood one step above you, considering his height it looked like 5 steps, the keys to the Impala jangled on his finger, "Oh? You were gonna sneak out weren't ya?"

This is it, you had to tell Dean. How the hell were you supposed to tell him? He's a guy who's never had chil- never kept a child, how was he supposed to help with this?

"I got my period, ok! Cas gave me some money for my birthday and I was gonna go out and get some..."

"Tampons?" Dean assumed, the idea of tampons kind of scared you, why would you put a tube in your.. You know?

(Yup you put the tube up there.. *shakes head very concerned*)

"Pads actually? Can you take me?" Dean was hesitant but he nodded his head with a sigh.

Dean moved up and down Shoppers "girl product" aisle as he worded it with a face of pure discomfort.

"What exactly are those?" Dean asked, cringing.

"Those are menstrual cups, you use them when you're also on your period." Dean stopped you with a hand of just stop.

"Just get your lady- suction.. Vagina thingy and let's go." Dean rushed you to grab the thin pads and you both left, you did it, you officially made Dean Winchester super uncomfortable.

"Can you pay for this? I need to use the washroom?" Dean nodded as you handed him the basket of groceries and pads. Was this a sick joke you were playing on Dean or did you actually need to pee?

"Next!" The lady announced and it was Dean's turn to check his stuff out.

"Hi" Dean smirked at the attractive check out lady, oh brother.

"Hi! What's your name?" The lady asked, scanning Dean's things.. Everything (lol)

"Dean Winchester, or you could call me... Anytime" Dean winked, the lady's face went in full discomfort and it wasn't because of Dean's terrible joke.

"You're disgusting! Flirting with me when you're buying pads for your girlfriend?!" The lady was crazy.

"No no no! They're for my daughter, well she's not my daughter she's a kid I took in and she got her period!"

That's when you came in to ruin Dean's life once again.

"That's what you call me? Your daughter?! Just because I'm short and can pass as a little kid doesn't mean you can flirt with girls behind my back!" Dean stared at you with complete anger and rage, he looked as if he was gonna murder you.

"You want pads so bad old man? Well here!" The crazy lady ripped open the pad box throwing the whole box over Dean's head, he didn't even flinch, stood there getting what you wanted. He just stared at you, cold. 

"I'm this close gonna murdering you." Dean didn't take his angry eyes off the road to stare at you, but you were very pleased with yourself.

"Hey, Thanks for the pads though? I mean they're not in a box but she gave me one for free?" You laughed but Dean didn't.

"I hate you so much."

"Love you too" You smiled, Dean stared over at you for a quick second and you stared back at him, a smile grew on Dean's once angry face and it warmed your heart.

DID YOU ENJOY THIS NEW IMAGINE? WELL I DID TO. MORE TO COME SOON.

CHECK OUT MY STORY VOID AND THE DARK ONES. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME, I FOLLOW BACK.

I NEED NEW STORIES TO READ SO IF YOU MADE OR LIKE ANY STORIES, PUT THEM IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!