{Supernatural Imagine} #54: Truth And Nothing But The Truth

Imagine.. After a run in with the same Witch that turned Cas into a cat and dog the Winchester boys are casted with a spell that only makes them tell the truth.. Oh no.

"So you boys are?" An officer asked the suited boys sitting in front of the female's desk with smiles on their clean faces.

"I'm Dean Winchester, this is my brother Sam and we're Hunters. My fathers name is John Winchester and my mothers name is Mary Winchester, they died, my mom died when Sam was young because of the Yellow Eyed Demon who ended up being Azazel that my mom made a deal with exchange for John's life back." The officer looked a bit confused with Dean's honesty but then she just smirked.

"So you boys are Hunters? Is it like the Family business? you all go into the woods and Hunt together?" Sam and Dean both looked at each other and laughed, Sam took this one.

"No we Hunt the Supernatural for example we've defeated Wendigo's, Vampires, Werewolves, Killer Clowns, Vengeful Ghosts, Demons and....?"

"Sammy, don't forget recently Killer Bunnies, Jesters, Deer's and not recently Unicorns." Dean smirked, Sam laughed also and the officer was just shocked now at how insane the boys were.

"I need you boys to exit this building now, Leave!" The boys looked very confused but agreed with the officer and left but not before Sam could say anything.

"Oh yeah and those uniforms make you look like a marshmallow in brown pants, just an FYI." Sam and Dean were gone.

---Next Day, Back at the Bunker---

Sam and Dean were both in the kitchen, Sam was making coffee as Dean read the paper.

"Seriously?! Criminals got shot for robbing a jewelry store, how do you get caught doing that? Stupid." Was Dean seriously trying to give pointers on how to properly do a heist?

"This coffee tastes just like Demon blood... Tastes like shit."

"Then why did you used drink it?" Dean asked, setting down the paper.

"was hooked on it, Dean. I don't really know?" As someone entered the kitchen the boys stared at the girl... It was you.

"What the hell are you guys doing back so early?" They weren't supposed to be home for another 5 hours.

"What the hell is going on with your hair? Looks like you were caught in a wind storm, seriously [Y/N], do something with it." Sam smirked and you just smoothed it down as you walked towards the fridge.

"What's going on with you guys?" Dean shrugged as Sam sat next to Dean with his shitty coffee.

"Nothing? Just came back because we finished our case at this Witch Coven then went to confess at the police station-" You stopped Dean there, completely shocked.

"What did you say?!" You were now furious at the boys that they were so chilled by this.

"We told them our names, what we do for a living, what we've fought and where we live, when we first got there they didn't believe us but the girl was pretty spooked?" Sam smirked, right as Sam smiled you smacked him right across the face making his smile fade and left a huge red mark.

"Look, [Y/N]? You fight like a girl who never learned to fight but I mean there's always room for improvement?"

You were so annoyed with Sam's truth binge but Dean wasn't any better.

"Seriously, [Y/N]. That's pretty weak? You do it like this." Dean struck Sam across the face with his fist, causing Sam to collapse off the chair and land right on his face.

"Well that does it." You exited the kitchen in a march.

----That Night----

Cas arrived at the Bunker and was seated on a stool in the kitchen drinking some water even though he didn't really need to but he wanted some anyways.

"Hey sexy?" Dean smirked walking into the kitchen instantly scaring him.

"Excuse me, Dean?" Cas turned on his chair and watched as Dean walked over to the fridge.

"You know you look very awesome in that trench? Never told you before but you are quite the attractive fellow?" Cas almost blushed but stopped himself, not even knowing what was wrong with Dean.

"Are you ok, Dean? You don't seem like yourself?"

"I'm perfectly fine, you're the perfect one tho." Dean winked, Cas got up from his seat and walked over to Dean being face to face.

"Dean, you're into women, you do not love me? At least I don't think yo-" Dean grabbed Cas's shoulder, he pulled him in pushing their lips together but Cas did nothing, he just gave in.

After a few moments Cas pushed Dean off of him making him bump into the fridge.

"Dean? What're you doing?" Dean looked very confused with himself but maybe it wasn't Cas who pushed Dean off... It was Dean who pushed Cas off.

"Wha-. What the hell just happened?!" Dean wiped his lips in complete horror and disgust.

"The spell wore off! You were under a spell and it wore off in 24 hours because it's 12am!" Dean was still in shock and disgust by this whole thing.

"Did we just?! Did we just kiss?!" Cas blushed and nodded and Dean ran out of the room but stopped.

"It was good... But never again, I'm straight, you here me!" And ran out, hearing Sam's voice echoed out through the Bunker halls.

"Yeah Dean, straight as a slinky!"

"Shut up, Sam!"

How was that? Come back next time for another Supernatural imagine, until then read my past Imagines considering there's like 54 of them. Check out my Vine!¡