{Supernatural Imagine} #90: The Spanish Accident

THERES NO "IMAGINE..." BECAUSE THAT WOULD GIVE IT ALL AWAY!

*THANK YOU TO _Penguin_G_  FOR COMING UP WITH YET ANOTHER AMAZING IMAGINE IDEA! You guys don't know the other one but it's fantastic!

The breeze from the opened window made Sam's bangs blow in the crisp midnight wind.

"Don't be a baby about this," Dean flicked at Sam's ear as they drove down the peaceful highway. "It was just one time, won't happen again."

"You mean me having to wait in the lobby while you finish up with some- some?? Girl." Sam was livid, he didn't enjoy having to wait for his brother while he screws some chick.

"She's not just some girl... Her name is Dust, Sammy." Sam chuckled at the women's incredibly fake name.

"Dust? What kind of name is that?" I think Sam knew exactly what kind of name that was.

"Doesn't matter. What'd you got there?" Swiping the newspaper clipping off Sam's lap, dean skimmed through it throughly, whilst driving. "We've never been to Topeka?"

Sam shrugged while ripping the paper out of Dean's grabby hand, giving him a harsh glare in return.

"First time for everything.. isn't that right?" Dean didn't even question his raggedy haired younger brother, he just kept driving.

"Open the god damn door, Dean!" Sam's had to pee since the end of their argument in the car, now dean was just enjoying watching his brother squirm while he pretended to "not know" how to work a door. "You pick locks for a living! Open the damn door!"

"Got it. Calm your tits," Dean smirked and pushed open the door, same time as Sam pushed him over and bolted his moose body to the bathroom.

*10 MINUTES AND 4 BEERS LATER*

Sam neatly placed his clothes in the dresser drawer, there was only one so they were gonna have to share the space.

"What kind of dresser has a mirror?" Dean asked, staring at the mirror from his bed, across the room.

"A cool one, I don't know?" Sam smirked, placing his last pile of flannels into the drawer.. something felt weird? Sam's attention went directly to the mirror, staring deeply into, it was almost like he wanted to remember something, a memory almost that was taken from him-

"Sammy, You good?" Dean's face hid concern but not very well, almost like a toddler playing hide and seek.

"Yeah.. totally fine." Sam knew Dean didn't totally agree with that but he was gonna have to manage with that answer for now.

"Well I'm gonna hit the sack, don't wake me if anything happens." Sam smirked as Dean nudged him on the shoulder rather rough but ended up passing out shortly after that on his own bed.

Sam trudged towards his bed, shrugging off his two layers of jackets and unbuttoning his flannel to reveal a tee shirt underneath, Sam looked rather startled. What happened?

"Something is wrong?" Sam whispered to himself.