•Supernatural Imagine• #126: "You're Grounded!"

You're Grounded!
Dean

REQUESTED BY: AnaLee1999

Imagine... You defy Dean plenty of times, it's like a second skin to you. But this case was too dangerous and Dean refused to let you go, he went as far as getting Cas to lockdown the bunker because he knew you'd leave. Too bad you're too stubborn and always get your way.

"Dean! You said I could go on day 23, you said on day 43. It's day 84 and I'm still just your housekeeper!" You followed Dean to his bedroom and he was just as angry as you were.

Dean spun around and screamed back at you, you were pissing him off but you had the right to be mad.

"You're not coming, got it?! I'm not letting you get hurt! That is final!" He had enough, grabbing his packed up duffel, Dean walked back out of his room and moved for the main room with you close behind.

"If you leave, I will leave too. You just won't see me coming" You smirked, but Dean didn't seem surprised at all. He knew you didn't take no for an answer and would've done anything to go on the hunt.

"I know. That's why I'm having Cas shut this place down once I leave, love you!" Dean slammed the bunker door shut and immediately once you hit the door everything went dark.

A flashing red light filled the area and the emergency lights flickered on. Damnit Dean!

"Castiel!!!"

"Don't hurt me I'm only doing what Dean asked of me!" You heard the yell of the scared angel from the other side of the bunker.

*24 HOURS LATER*

The door to the bunker burst open and in came Sam first and then Dean with you in his arms. You held your wound as you cried in pain.

"You're such a dumbass!" Dean repeated as he ran slowly yet quickly (I wonder how that would look) down the stairs and lied you on the table.

This was Sam's favourite table and he watched as blood began to stain it, he stood in discomfort and disappointment. You stared Dean in the eye as tears streamed down your face.

"What happened?!" Cas came out of nowhere, scaring the ever living shit out of Dean and he headed right for you, pushing the Winchester's out of the way.

"Y/N was stabbed doing something completely stupid!" Dean raised his voice and you just heaved deeply.

"Is this really the time to place blame!" You cried out as you shifted in agony, Dean paced back and forth and Cas held two fingers to your forehead.

You closed your eyes and instantly pain began to withdrawal from your feature and you started to relax. You were going to be okay.

"Dean..." You looked over at Dean who just walked away, you could heard his door slam and you jumped. Sam held you in his arms as you silently cried into his chest.

"I-I'm so sorry, Sam" Sam knew you were but what you did was really stupid and could've gotten you killed.

"Dean will be alright, he's just worried about you constantly and you disobeyed-"

"He's not my father! He doesn't control my life, I should be allowed to choose if I go outside or not-"

You heard footsteps come up behind you but from a close distance, heavy breathing was heard and you turned your head as you sat with your legs hanging off the table.

"You think so?! After that stunt you just pulled?" Dean was enraged, his face was a bright red and his voice was loud and direct.

"Dean, I-"

"Don't Dean me. You could've gotten yourself killed! Im not your father or your caretaker... I'm your damn boyfriend and if you don't understand that if I lost you, I would kill myself. I'd be broken!" Dean raised his voice at that last part, that statement really made you realize how much love Dean had for you.

"I love you" Dean just shook his head and stared down at the floor, at this point Sam and Cas both made their way out of the room to give you guys some privacy.

"Don't say that, don't you say that to me after what you did" You and Dean just shared glances until he finally had enough. Dean grabbed you with all his strength and embraced your warmth. He cried into your neck as you held him tightly.

"You're an idiot" He began, "But you're my idiot and if you ever do something like that again. You're grounded" You just smiled and stared your beautiful boyfriend in the eye.

"You've got it" Dean just smiled as you wiped away his fallen tear and just absorbed each other's warmth.

You loved this man and he loved you. This was beautiful. He was beautiful.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND I HOPE THE WAIT WAS WORTH IT. WORK HAS STRETCHED ME THIN AND EXAMS ARE COMING SOON!

REQUESTS ARE NOT OPEN RIGHT NOW BUT IF YOU SEND ME ONE I WILL GET TO IT IN TIME.

HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY AND ALWAYS KEEP FIGHTING