{Supernatural Imagine} #92: Meeting The New Lucifer

Imagine... You've been with Lucifer ever since he was out of the cage, It was weird seeing him in Castiel's vessel but it meant you could see him.
After you find out that Lucifer is back and a... rockstar? It raises some questions but all that matters is you had your Luci back!

"You haven't seen him in weeks, he's still around and he hasn't bothered with you... You need to move on." A lecture from Sam wasn't gonna change anything, you loved Lucifer and he loved you.

"He's scared, he doesn't have a vessel anymore and he's running- he's afraid!" You raised your voice at Sam as you angrily stomped up the stairs.

"Y/N! If you walk out that door... Don't you ever come back." Dean appeared out from behind Sam and that angered you, you and Dean have been fighting ever since Lucifer left and it hasn't been good.

"I'm sorry... I really am but I just need to find him and make sure he's okay." Sam understood, he knew what it felt like to miss someone so much that you believed they were still there, but Dean didn't wanna understand.

Silence filled the staircase which made an awkward exit, but you couldn't stay, you needed to know if Lucifer was alright and the boys couldn't stop you... Not this time.

"Goodbye." And you were gone with nothing but your backpack and a map.

You scarfed down the apple pie you ordered from a run down restaurant, 3 hours from home. You didn't even realize you haven't eaten for 6 hours, you were starving.

"What is a girl like you doing in a place like this?" You decided to ignore the low voice behind you, you were too focused on your beautiful slice of pie.

After a couple seconds passed from the creepy voice, an excruciating pain electrified the back of your head, pulling your hair, tilting to the side. You were shocked to whom stood beside you.

"Lucifer?" The man with dazzling red eyes and slick leather smirked and made the cutest face ever possible.

"I'm back, sweetie!"

"Where the hell have you been?!" You didn't even notice the change of location, from a restaurant outside of Topeka, now to a dark grungy ass street, it matched Lucifer's new vessel perfectly.

"I've been trying new meats, if y'know what I mean," You really didn't and also really didn't wanna know. You've never had to experience a new vessel on your Luci but you also had to remember... You'll never see the real him.

"Wait? Aren't you... THE Vincent Vicente? Sam loves you, That's odd to say?" Lucifer smirked and took your smol hand into his large and slightly warmed one.

You felt different towards Lucifer, before you were excited to see him but now... You were filled with questions and anger. Reality was starting to hit.

You swiped your hand back and stopped walking. "Why haven't you tried to reach out to me? Call me, tell me you're okay?"

"You know I couldn't do that. Crowley and Castiel are still trying to find me, and I'm not strong enough. I am not putting you in that kind of danger." Lucifer never lets you get into trouble, he's always protected you... Always.