{Supernatural Imagine} #10: Watching TFIOS with Dean

FAULT IN OUR STARS.
----------------------------------------------

It's been a couple months since The Fault In Our Stars have been out and you've begged Dean to watch it with you but he's always said no.

You screamed at Dean who sat in his room with his headphones on.

"DEAN!" You say walking into his room holding a portable DVD player in your hands and Dean ripped off his headphones.

"[Y/N], I said I'm not watching that movie" Dean smiles, lying on his bed facing you while you closed his door.

"Please Dean, I'll get you some more pie?" You smile and so does Dean.

It was 8:45pm you and Dean were spooning, you were the little spoon since Dean always loves to be in control watching The Fault In Our Stars together.

There was two boxes of tissues sitting on the bed in front of you guys while the DVD player was also in front of you both.

Dean was crying like a little bitch which made you laugh.

"Why!! Why did Augustus have to die??"

"Because he had cancer" You laugh turning the movie off and closed the DVD player.

"But... What about the girl?" Dean asks looking down at you with tears in his eyes.

"She has Cancer but she's ok" You smile back at Dean.

"Don't ever not tell me you have cancer?"

"Oh don't worry" Dean smiles at you and you do to, you guys were staring at each other for a long moment until Dean leaned in, kissed your lips, he pushed you down harder into the bed, he was on top of you peppering kisses along your neck basically everywhere on your body.

"I love you, Dean" You smile, your eyes closed and Dean stops, staring down at you with caution in his green eyes.

"You've never said that to me?" Dean smiles.

"And you're not saying it at all?" You smiled, Dean said something in your ear in a whisper.

"I can do better" Dean lowered himself until you could barely see him anymore.

DID YOU LIKE? BECAUSE I SURE DID!!

CHECK OUT MY STORIES VOID AND THE DARK ONES!!

FOLLOW ME AND I PROMISE TO FOLLOW BACK 👍🏻