•Supernatural Imagine• #136: Candy Man

Candy Man
Gabriel

Requested By: @Lunisserverus

Imagine... As your best friend, Gabriel always have been there for you through everything. You were having a bad day and Gabe decided to make you feel better.

It's been weeks, you've been sick with the flu for what feels like years now. It's almost forgettable what health felt like to you, Castiel has been a sweetheart and make you soup every night, the boys have been keeping you occupied with old retro movies that Dean mostly chooses and then there's Gabriel. He hasn't come in awhile now but he insisted to come visit you today.

*YOUR POV*

"Hey there, sport!" I hear his voice pierce my ears, it's been a couple weeks since he's been here and I didn't know whether to be mad or joyful. He does make me feel so happy but I cannot forget that he left me high and dry. "How are you feeling today?"

No matter how much resentment you have for him you cannot deny your love for the man. Placed in his hand is a purple basket filled with candies, movies, a pair of plush slippers and face masks. What a gem.

"Much better now," I smile through the pain, how could I possibly be having a bad time when he is around? He is always good company to have around... when he is around that is. "What do you got there?"

Already knowing the answer, he places himself on the foot of my bed and gently pushes the basket into my grasp. I almost want to cry, there's a note written on the arm of the basket.

Dear Y/N

I hope you like my gift to you, I am so sorry for not being around as much as I should have. I have been gathering stuff for you all week and hope to daddy that you love it as much as I think you will.

Hope you feel better and that I can make you feel great :)"

Yours Truly,

Gabey :)

This was a reminder of how much I love this this man, he would do anything for me and this proves it. He's always had a spot in my heart and he's always been my happy place. But he did mess up.

"This is..." I couldn't find words to describe how I feel, I am overwhelmed. It could be the flu talking but the temperature has risen to maximum.

I love him so much.

"Thank you" Is all I can say, there are more words than that but I need to save them for when I get better.

"Cmon kiddo, lets do face masks," Gabriel smiles as he hops off my bed, making sure I get up as well and takes my hand into his. "It's a self care day."

"I didn't exactly know which one you wanted so I got several, there's a cucumber one here if you want that" Gabriel smiled, you grabbed the coconut one from Gabe's hand with a pleasant grin.

"This one will work," Gabriel gave you his cucumber one and you gently applied it to his face, making sure it is on properly. You repeated this step on yourself.

"Ew, why is it so slimey " You could feel through your focused eyes that Gabriel was cringing so hard right now, he hates things sticking to him.

"It's normal-" You laughed, he's such a baby.

"They're supposed to be relaxing and good for you, not disgusting." You didn't feel too happy about that statement, he left you when you needed him. You two broke up a long time ago, even though you love him doesn't mean you can't forget what happened.