•Supernatural Imagines• #114: Day With Cas

•A DAY WITH CAS•
Cas

Imagine... The boys are on a Case so the Bunker is left to Cas and yourself, I suppose here is a day in the life of Castiel and yourself.

•2 WEEKS AGO•

"Cas! Can you pass me the gummy bears?" You yelled, whilst typing away on your keyboard.

"Gummy bears are a very unhealthy choice might I say," You turned slowly in your chair, hearing what the soon to be dead man had to say "I suggest maybe a healthier option such as a bowl of freshly sliced melons?" Cas smirked, he knew how much his opinion pissed you off.

"Castiel, pass me the god damn bears, or else the melons won't be the only freshly cut thing in a bowl soon."

Grabbing your green and red Christmas jumper out of your dresser (not giving a fuck that it's not Christmas anymore), followed by your new black skinny jeans, you strolled into the kitchen at least hoping to have a coffee waiting for you but the chances were slim to absolutely nothing considering Cas doesn't drink.. anything for that matter.

"Good afternoon Y/N" Hearing Cas's deep groan of a voice made you bubble with happiness, it was a funny yet sweet voice he had.

"Afternoon? I slept through morning? That's shocking." Cas raised his head from the paper and gave a short sly grin. "What're you smiling at?" You asked, raising your head from the new coffee machine Sam had bought on Boxing Day.

"It's not very surprising that you're up in the afternoon, considering that the boys are not here to ask for your assistance on a case." You were kind of questionable about what Cas had said, just because the boys weren't here doesn't mean you cannot research for a case, or at least get up in the morning.

You grabbed your coffee and sat at the table across from Cas, this man didn't hold back on anything he said. That was one reason you took a liking to him the first time you met.

•COUPLE YEARS AGO•

"Hi, my names Y/N" This was when you showed up at the Bunker for the first time with Dean, after bringing him home drunk after a little too much fun.

"Why're you here? You're not supposed to be here. This place is a secret." You smirked and tucked back a piece of your hair, knowing you weren't wanted here.

"Your partner and I were out drinking and he got a little out of hand, he told me to drive me back to his place.. I'm sorry, I'll leave." You turned but Cas signaled for you to stop, which you did.

"Wait! Did you and my said partner engage in.. the sex?" You suddenly choked and laughed, denying what the man had said.

"No, we did not engage in the sex." You smiled and soon after followed a short but sweet grin from the man.

"Cas, I don't live here to just lounge around, I have a job to do and I enjoy it. When the boys aren't here I can focus more on myself."

Cas nodded and folded the paper, placing it on the table and put his hands together in front of him, kind of confusing you.

"So what you're saying is that you like having a break from all this case research?" You had to think about that for a second, of course you loved working in the Bunker with the boys but sometimes it got stressful, but you'd never want any other life.

"I love being here with you guys, and obviously anyone would want a break once in awhile but I'd never trade it for an office job or something like that." Cas understood, not wanting to push the topic any further but it was Castiel, of course he would.

"Who do you like more?-"

"Cas." You stared deadly into his eyes, showing that he should shut up now.

"My apologies."

"Yknow what? Let's get out of this place and go somewhere!" You beamed in excitement, something Cas hasn't seen in a long time.

"And where do you want to go?" Cas asked, moving away from the bookshelf, looking as scared as ever by your awfully changed human emotions. 

You shoved a magazine in Cas's face, revealing the sale they had at Sephora (which rarely happened)

"What kind of creature name is that?" Thinking about it for awhile made you kind of realize, it did sound like some monster.

"Please please please!! Sam and Dean hate makeup shopping and I think I can find a colour that really suits you." Cas still looked scared, like usual.

"I will be the laughing stock of Heaven, Y/N." You made a Mr. Moseby "pish posh" hand gesture in Cas's face.

"When do they wanna see your handsome mug anyways?" Pulling Cas's arm, you ran out of the Bunker.

•THE MALL•

"What is this.. spongey thing?" Cas stared at the rounded pink sponge oddly, like it was gonna attack him.

You snatched the beauty blender out of Cas's hand, before he could do anything unearthly with it.

"That is called a beauty blender, you use it to blend your makeup together." (Just an FYI I do not do makeup so I am walking into a black hole of unknowingness)

"I see, so once you put that powder on your skin you..." I suppose the lady dressed in black which was formally and casually, noticed Cas's confusion and decided to help out.

"Hi, can I help you with anything?" The ladies obnoxious smile made you cringe and Cas noticed to but was too polite to say anything.

"Yes, my friend here would like to get a makeover, his look is just too old for him." Just as the obnoxious lady was dragging Castiel away he turned to you.

"I am 100's of years old to be in fact." Oh god, literally where is Chuck when you need him.

"And we're done." As the girl turned Cas's in a swinging chair he looked grumpy as all hell.

"What. Have. You. Done." Cas demanded an answer but you really didn't know how to react, let's just say he looked like a drag queen on his wedding day.

You didn't even know what to say, instead you just walked closer to him and brushed a piece of loose hair from his face and smiled.

"You look... cute" Walking out of the store, you didn't even say anything to Cas, but I think he figured it out for himself once you heard a loud scream from the back of the store which just made you run faster.

THANKS GUYS FOR READING THIS MAKEUP STORE HAUL WITH CAS! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND I HOPE YOU COME BACK FOR MORE!

REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE A REQUESTED DON'T BE SCARED TO COMMENT ONE DOWN BELOW OR PM ME WITH ONE, IM ALWAYS HAPPY TO ACCEPT.

THANKS FOR BEING HERE AND I WILL SEE YOU! IN THE NEXT PART!