{Supernatural Imagine} #18: Dean's Back

THANKS TO mackenzieherondale02 FOR THE REQUEST BE SURE TO CHECK OUT HER SUPERNATURAL PREFERENCES.
----------------------------------------------

You could hear Dean in his bedroom grunting and growling, what the hell was he doing? Apart of you didn't even want to know because who knows what he could be doing. You dared yourself to walk into Dean's bedroom but you knocked first, just in case.

"Dean? Are you alive in there?" You asked cautiously, peering around the door to make sure everything was okay.

"Yeah, come on in!" You slowly crept into the dimly lit room, watching as Dean lied outstretched on his bed. He was shirtless and holding his back with a pained grimace on his face.

"What the hell happened to you?" You asked Dean, moving up to him while resting a hand on his sweaty back. I guess he'd been trying to make it feel better for awhile.

"My back, after the hunt it's been hurting like crazy, I guess I'm not as young as I used to be" Dean laughed, which only made him ache more.

"You're 31, Dean. I'll kill you before you die of back problems" You smiled, gently putting two hands on the top of Dean's back, you started to move your fingers in circular motions.

"Sh*t, that feels real nice." Dean smiled, looking sideways at you on his stomach. You sat with your legs straddling over Dean's backside, massaging his aching muscles.

"I feel like absolute hell!" Dean grunted, you kept your movements delicate yet rough enough to get to the tight muscles.

"Well, you look like hell" Dean did, he hasn't slept for three days, his face was pale and drained from color and his eyes were constantly bloodshot.

"I love you, [Y/N]". Dean grinned, his face smudged on his memory foam bed.

"I love you too, Dean." You smiled, placing a gentle kiss on his salty cheek.

Deep sounds of footsteps came toward the outside of the door, but you and Dean didn't hear until the door flung open.

"Cas?!" You say in surprise, vaulting off of Dean and stood spooked beside his bed.

"Are we doing another one of those self-care days?" Cas smiled, moving over to Dean on the other side of his bed. Dean watched in confusion, still on his stomach clearly Cas intruded on a moment here.

"Yeah Cas, can you g-" But Cas didn't let Dean finish, he started to strip of his trench coat, throwing off his tie, unbuttoned and threw his white dress shirt to a dark corner of the room and was shirtless, his chest was nice but not as nice as Dean's.

"My turn!" Cas smiled and pushed Dean over so they were sitting beside each other half naked.

"I never thought I would be in bed naked, with an Angel?" Dean shrugged and lied his face back down, Cas and you got back on the bed and massaged Dean and then Cas who also grunted and groaned and you just laughed.

THANKS AGAIN TO mackenzieherondale02 FOR THE REQUEST.

GO CHECK OUT MY STORY VOID AND VOTE FOR IT. COMMENT A REQUEST FOR A SUPERNATURAL IMAGINE YOU WOULD ENJOY.

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD.