•Supernatural Imagine• #104: Rough Life

•Rough Life•
Winchester

Requested By: @Crystalwolf09

Imagine... You hated the hunting life, you were raised into it by your brothers but you knew it was never what you wanted to do, while on your self proclaimed hunting trip you decide to do something jurassic instead of facing the brothers, by doing that Sam and Dean decide it's better if you don't hunt.

Years later while the boys are on a hunt, they go to a truck stop restaurant, finding you there wasn't their intention. Time to explain yourself.

•SIX YEARS AGO•

"She needs to go to a fucking clinic!" Dean demanded, darting his angry eyes at his brother.

He was serious.

"SHE WILL BE OKAY, DEAN!" Sam has been fighting for you to stay, he didn't want you to be diagnosed with anything, he knew you were depressed but he didn't think it'd get this bad.

Dean slammed his fist on the kitchen counter, enraged by his brother simple minded stupidity.

"Okay?! She's out every hour of the fucking night doing god knows what?! She's been cutting herself for months, you don't think I've noticed!" That didn't shock Sam, he knew all of this but he never wanted to lose you, maybe telling Dean would've been an easier way of keeping you around.

"I don't fucking care what you have to say about this! She's going to a fucking clinic, she's getting help." Dean walked towards the door, staring back at his equally as angry brother.

You stared at the ceiling in dread, awaiting for the door to burst open and Dean to come demanding that you go get help.

I knew I needed help but actually getting it was a completely different story, you didn't want this anymore, this feeling.

You've been planning this for weeks, your escape.

Doing this would be risking the relationship you have with the boys but you needed to get out, you needed them to focus on their lives. The Hunting life.

•4 HOURS LATER•

"Open the door, Y/N. I know you don't wanna eat but you really should, you haven't eaten since dinner last night." Sam stood at your door with your plate of food, this is usually how he made you eat but this time was different.

Sam slowly opened the door, he was concerned because it wasn't locked, you always locked your door.

"Y/- Y/N!" Sam saw the scattered mess of clothes, fiddled with drawers and your weapons drawer that Dean locked was picked off. (he really didn't think a Hunter would be able to pick a lock)

Sam dropped the door at his feet, running in your room to look for you, anywhere.

You were gone.

•TODAY•

My life revolved around this boring shit 24/7. Take a man or on occasion a women's order, get groped until they give me a tip and then after hours have to burn all the numbers the men have given me.