{Supernatural Imagines} #74: Dean teaching Cas to Drive

~DESTIEL~

This was requested by my best friend CyberDalek221B go follow her!

Imagine... Cas can drive but he was never... Good? Dean decided to take it upon himself to teach Cas how to drive the impala, His baby. You see where I'm going with this?

"What if I'm driving and I hit something or someone? What if I hurt someone?" Asked Cas, he didn't like the idea of driving Dean's car.

"Hit something, I'll shoot you. Hit someone, they'll probably kill you." Dean smiled, hopping into the passenger seat which was weird because that was "Sam's" seat, Cas carefully plopped himself into the drivers seat.

"I don't know, Dean? This is very risky, I could get someone very injured. Like you?" Cas worried more about Dean than anything, it's always been like that.

"Just put your seatbelt on, and turn on the car." Shoving the keys in Cas's hand, he put the keys in the ignition and the car started up, actually startling Cas.

"You okay?" Dean asked with a smile, every little thing Cas did made Dean fall for him every time, he was so darn cute! Like a puppy.

"I'm fine. Now what? Reverse?" Cas asked, but he was horribly mistaken.

"Cas, if you reverse I'll beat your beautiful ass because we're in the Garage." Cas turned and faced the wall of the Bunker garage.

"Oh... Ok." Cas pulled one of the gear shifts and the car started to drive.

"I like this... It's simple." Dean smirked looking out the window, he almost didn't have to to know how fast they were going.

"I can't tell if this is the fastest or slowest you can go?" Dean laughed, it made Cas's face go terribly red with embarrassment.

"Don't worry, just put some gas on it." Dean smiled, directing Cas's foot.

"Ok, I think I've got this?" The car started to move a bit faster, Cas's face was glowing, he was so proud of himself.

"There you go, babe!" Dean was even prouder, he was teaching his boyfriend how to drive.

"This is incredible!" Cas did know how to drive he just wasn't that great at it, he liked learning new things from you and the Winchester's, it was interesting.

Dean didn't take his eyes off Cas, he was happy and pleased with himself, happier than Dean's ever seen him before and he didn't wanna say anything to ruin his mood.

"Yeah... Amazing." Dean smiled, he stared down at his hands with rosy cheeks, he was almost embarrassed of how much he was in love with this Angel, the Angel in the dirty trench coat.

Pulling back into the garage, Cas had the biggest grin on his face, he just learned to drive and it was all amazing.

"That was amazing!" Cas was blown away by that experience in the Impala, Dean grinned as he drank from his small plastic cup.

"I wish they had bigger cups for men with big hands?" Cas grabbed a fry and plopped it into his mouth.

"These are amazing! Everything is amazing!" He needed to calm down.

"I thought Angel's didn't eat? Why fries?" Dean asked, they weren't well they didn't have to.

"I can see now why these non French speaking partials can attract such manipulated creatures like yourself." That hurt? Weird enough, it did.

"That's not very nice?" Dean grinned, he was happy Castiel was happy but he didn't have to go around making fun of different species.

"Sorry, thank you, Dean. Today was probably one of the best days of my life." Dean grinned at Cas, just as he did to and they shared deep glances.

"Anytime-" In an instant Cas grabbed ahold of Dean, embracing him tightly with his head stuffed into Dean's neck, he smelt of oil and beer and he was warm, that was what Cas loved, his scent.

"I love you, Dean." Cas grinned, wider than he ever had before, as well did Dean.

"I love you too, Cas." Dean didn't let Cas go, he didn't want to let Cas go, it was to special.

Did you enjoy? Well there's more to come! Soon you'll meet Charlie in a new imagine coming some time!

Go check out my other stories Void Season 1 and 2, The Dark Ones with new parts always coming.

Have an amazing day/night and always keep Wattpadding!