•Supernatural Imagine #138: Possessive Nature

Possessive Nature
SMUT ⚠️
Dean

Imagine... Your boyfriend Dean has become very possessive lately, he controls where you go, how you dress and it's becoming an issue. Time to get to the bottom of his attitude problem.

You woke to an empty bed, this has been the fourth time this week you have woken up alone. Dean says he doesn't like sleeping for long periods of time but you know that's bull, the Dean you know could sleep for hours on end.

It was quiet, too quiet but it gave you some time to shower, make breakfast and prepare for today's hunt.

With a towel wrapped around your wet body, you skimmed your dresser for an outfit to wear.

"Oh, here we go" For the past several weeks Dean has been up your a** about what you wear and how you wear it, it's time to show him you're not going to follow orders any longer.

You looked yourself up and down, gazing upon your exposed cleavage and bare legs. You wore a skimpy two piece that showed nearly everything you had, hopefully no one else was home.

"Dean!" You called, walking out of your bedroom. It was always odd why Dean never slept with you for very long, you guys have been arguing constantly for the past weeks and it was getting tiring.

Walking in the kitchen, you noticed Dean knelt into the fridge, you could clearly see the bottle of whiskey in his hand. It was ten in the goddamn morning.

"Are you seriously already drunk?! We have a hunt today with Sam and you're drinking already!" Dean quickly turned to face you, as he stared you up and down, his eyes landed right on yours. Burning holes into the back of your head. "Do you like?"

Dean quickly made his way up to you, grabbing you by the back of your neck and slamming your back against the wall behind you.

"Now, what the hell is that?" You could smell the alcohol on his breath, the smell made you want to gag but you decided to keep going.

"What? You don't like it? I wore it just for you, I thought that if you got to act like a little brat why shouldn't I?" You smiled, purposefully trying to push Dean's buttons. Clearly it wasn't very hard.

Dean looked even more enraged, he hated when you talked back to him and it made him even more angry when you enjoyed being a brat.

"I am going to give you one chance to march your stubborn little a** back to the bedroom and change or else-"

"Or else what?" You looked Dean deep in the eyes, as your hand wandered downwards to his belt. Immediately Dean's eyes began to give off a sense of calm from the anger that filled them. "Are you going to hurt me? Punish me?"

Maybe this is what you guys needed, to let off some steam. It has been a tense couple of weeks in the bunker after all.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Y/N" Dean didn't remove his hand from the back of your head, instead he gripped harder at your Y/H/C hair, causing you to look directly up at him.

He placed his other hand roughly around your exposed waist, it took you no time to unbuckle Dean's belt and massage the outside of his boxers.

Dean grabbed your behind, propping you on his hips and pushing you harder up against the wall. Your hands couldn't touch him anymore, he roughly grabbed at both of your wrists and put them over your head.

"You don't get to touch me, you're mine and I will do whatever I want with you. Do you understand?" Dean whispered into your ear, causing all kinds of butterflies to enter inside of you. "Or are you going to continue disobeying me?"

You knew you had no power over him, he made you weak and you wanted him so badly.

"I want you, Dean" Dean smirked, he enjoyed overpowering you and forcing you to submit to him. "Please." You begged.

"Look at you, so eager yet so very pathetic for me." He enjoyed this way too much, it was making you go insane.

You felt Dean's grasp loosen around you, you let go as well and nearly fell to the ground. He looked you dead in the eye and backed away.

"Bad girls don't get to have any fun with me." Dean smiled, left a kiss on your forehead and walked out of the kitchen but not before grabbing his whiskey bottle.

You stood in silence, your hair a mess and your outfit nearly torn off your body.

"You son of a bit-"

HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED, THIS WAS MY FIRST "REAL" SMUT. NO S3X ONLY BECAUSE I FEEL THAT WOULD BE WAYYY TO AWKWARD TO WRITE 😂 AS I JUST TURNED 18 AND NOT A LIL 15 YEAR OLD WRITING FAN FICTION I FELT A TAD MORE COMFORTABLE WRITING THIS (and more experienced)

THIS WAS A QUICK THOUGHT I HAD TO WRITE, THE FIRST TIME I'VE BEEN INSPIRED TO WRITE IN QUITE AWHILE SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED 😁

THERE ARE NO OFFICIAL POSTING DATES BUT I WILL BE TAKING REQUESTS WHETHER YOU WANT TO DM ME OR COMMENT ON MY POSTS.

stay safe y'all 💛

- Hunter