{Supernatural Imagine} #82: Day As A Winchester

Imagine... It's always fun to read imagines about living with the Winchester's, but now you're not gonna have a super eventful story and just an average day in the boring life of a Winchester.

"Wake up, shithead!" Dean tore off your blanket from your cold half naked body.

"Dean, It's freezing! Turn on the heat or something?!" You grabbed your blanket forcefully from your brothers hands but he didn't give in. (Reminder for what happens further, you and Dean aren't actually brother and sister)

"Get up, Sam's in the bathroom and I already called dibs next." Dean stuck his tongue out at you as you sprung up from your bed and pushed Dean into the wall sending him flying and you out the door.

"No you don't, spider monkey!" Dean yelled after you, racing out of your bedroom yet he tumbled on his ass on the way out.

"SAM! Let me in, how long have you been in there?!" You banged countless times on the bathroom door but Sam kept yelling back at you that he'd "kick your ass"

Dean raced up behind you, grabbing you by your legs and swung you over his shoulder, making you scream as smacking his back as hard as you could, but nothing was gonna harm his tall stature.

"DEAN! Put me down, I'm not a doll!" You had to remind the boys that you were fragile and could easily bruise, they were very rough... Very.

Dean didn't listen as he threw you on his bed, making you bounce, almost smacking the back of your head on the headboard of his bed.

"DEAN!" You jolted up but Dean was already out of his room and for the bathroom which Sam finally got out of.

"Son of a bitch!" You muttered to yourself, angry at the younger and elder Winchester.

*BREAKFAST*

"Hey! That's my coffee?" You shoved Sam back as you grabbed your coffee from his needy hands, Sam always needed his "morning boost"

"Seriously? There's none left, you don't need coffee at your age anyways?" You snapped back at Sam with dead and tired eyes.

"I swear to god Samuel, if you don't sit your ass down and eat a bowl of charms and a beer I'm gonna whoop your caffeinated ass!" (I'm always picking on Sam!)

Sam didn't say anything back, he just sat down with his bowl of Lucky Charms which you originally bought for Dean and it was silent, all until the man himself walked in.

"Okay! What's on the agenda for today?" Dean smiled, opening the fridge with a huge douchey grin on his pleased face.

"What makes you so happy this morning?" You smiled, taking a sip of your delightful coffee, could be better but you weren't complaining.

"Well I got paid, laid and it's pie day." Dean grabbed his pie he got yesterday morning and smiled with sheer joy, this is what that man lived for.

"All in that order?" You grinned, leaving the kitchen and headed for your room, to sit there for hours on Tumblr and Twitter.

*LUNCH*

"So... No case today?" Dean said, lying peacefully on Sam's bed, flipping through channels, only to find Game Of Thrones which you've already watched multiple times with Sam and Charlie.

"Nope, just relaxing all day. We've got a day off I suppose?" This was a first time in a long time you and the boys got a day to yourselves.

"What do you wanna do?" You asked, but the boys seemed all out of ideas, they've never had a day off really?

"We could go to the diner? Have some lunch?" Dean shrugged but you didn't want to you were grouchy and on your period.

"How about we watch The Walking Dead? It's cool apocalypse stuff?" You suggested but Dean shook his head.

"Been there, done that. Why not we listen to music and tune each other out?" Sam smiled and you laughed, that's what you guys did normally when you came back from cases.

"We always do that?" You all sat there thinking... This was gonna take awhile.

*DINNER*

"LEFT FOOT... YELLOW!" Sam yelled, turning his brother into a friggin pretzel. Dean's enormous body was on, under and around you, uncomfortably, this wasn't gonna end well for either of you.

"Sam, you're killing me here. I'm not as young as I once was!" Sam smiled as you laughed, covering your twisted pain.

"Come on old man, keep up!" You teased, Dean hated when you teased him but you loved how angry it got him.

"Who are you calling old man? I can kick your ass any day, [Y/L/N]." You always considered Sam and Dean brothers, it was a feeling, a family feeling you've never had, but Dean always thought otherwise.

"[Y/N], right hand green." You swung your right hand out comfortably to green, only to send you and Dean flying on your backs, well Dean's back crushing your smaller figure, making you scream out in pain.

"Thanks for comforting my fall, [Y/N]." Dean smiled, knowing he was hurting you.

"Get off me, jackass!" Dean laughed as he helped you, helping himself up first, what a gentleman.

"You love me." Dean grinned, making you want to smack him.

"DINNER'S READY!" You yelled, hearing the oven beep and the warm smell of pie in the air.

"My favorite words!" Dean smiled as Sam, Dean and yourself all walked into the Bunker.

Sam, Dean and yourself all lied together on the couch, stuffed from pie and Game Of Thrones.

Sam was sprawled out, lying his heavy body over yours comfortably, you were peacefully braiding his hair, he was gonna hate you in the morning but you didn't care. Dean sat on the other side of the couch just staring at you, you could feel his hard stare on you.

"What?" You asked, this staring was starting to make you feel a little uncomfortable.

"You're very beautiful." Dean never changed his stone cold face, the tension between you two was awkward but felt just right.

You never thought of Dean in any other way than a brother, he was beautiful but you've lived with him and Sam for so long... Nothing major has ever happened?

"Oh stop it," You hated complimented, especially from Dean "I'm not."

Dean stared at you like you were insane, he also hated when you hated yourself.

"I really- I just wanna say-.... I'm gonna go to bed." You knew Dean was bullshitting, what did he wanna say?

"Dean? What were you gonna say?" You asked, stroking your hands through Sam's soft long hair, he was like a smol kitten.

"It doesn't matter.. Night." Dean was gone and all you could say was a hesitant "night"

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS IMAGINE!! :)

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY NEW SUPERNATURAL ONE SHOTS, I AM TAKING REQUESTS SO GIVE EM TO ME!

MY NAME IS HUNTER AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT PART, BUH BYE!