{Supernatural Imagines} #72: Baking With Cas

Imagine... It's that time of year, just kidding it's just another time to eat, Cas doesn't eat but you decided to teach him to bake something simple like cookies, oh dear lord help us.

"Preheat oven 350 Degrees?" Cas looked very confused, "What's the difference between preheating and prior-heating?" Was that seriously a question?

"I'm afraid to ask, but what're you doing?" Cas looked like a lost puppy, but when doesn't he?

"You said chocolate chip cookies were your favourite so I decided to bake you some for your birthday." That was very sweet of Cas, but did he even know how to bake?

"Do you even know how to bake? Or make anything?" You asked, you've never seen Cas even pick up a spoon let alone work an oven by himself.

"I've... No, I have not baked anything." It was true, "I've made sandwiches?"

"That doesn't count, let me help you." You offered, instantly taking control.

"Grab me the cream, butter, white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla." You demanded, Cas in a flash grabbed you the ingredients and watched as you added them all into a bowl and starting beating the eggs, then stirring It into the vanilla.

"This is... Very fascinating!" Cas smiled, he was very content watching you make your own birthday surprise.

"Here, you try. Put them into the oven, you preheated it, right?" You asked and Cas looked at you as if you asked the dumbest question possible.

"Of course." Cas opened the oven and carefully plopped the pan into the oven, now they wait.

"Are they done?" You asked, Cas jumped off his chair and ran towards the oven.

"Perfect!" You'd never seen Cas this excited before, it was all for you, everything he was doing was for you.

"Good, now take them out and we shall feast!" You smiled as Cas threw on oven mitts which made you smile and he put them on the counter.

"They're perfect" Cas glanced at you as you stared into his beautiful blue eyes which made you melt, "Just like you."

"Cas..." Turning away from the beautiful cookies you stared at something even more beautiful, the angel in front of you.

"I love you." Cas smiled, that made you giggle like a 9th grader.

"I love you too, my beautiful angel boy." You laughed, putting a cookie in between you and Cas, Cas grabbed it with his teeth and turned away from you.

"This taste good, but you taste better." And he was gone, that slick little fucker.

Haha I wrote this one and 71st imagine in one day, I'm on a roll! Maybe that roll is towards a cliff but it's still rolling someway!

Thank you everyone for reading, I really appreciate it a lot! Love y'all!