{Supernatural Imagines} #75: Girls Day with Charlie

Imagine... It's almost that glorious time of stictchinf and obnoxious colours.. Prom, you never asked Sam or Dean to take you, so you asked Charlie... GIRLS DAY!

"Where are we going?" You ask, Charlie brought her car over to the Bunker for you and her to hang out, she never told you where, it was a surprise for you.

"The mall, you do need a Prom dress, right?" You totally forgot about prom, you completely forgot about school. It wasn't your biggest priority even though Sam always hassled you about it, you just forgot about school.

"Oh yeah... I completely forgot about school, hunting with Sam and Dean just makes me forget about other things?" Charlie nodded, she understood but didn't at the same time.

"I understand, I mean before I went to Oz, it was all about the adventure, I wanted an adventure and I didn't want anything else, but school is important?"

"Now you sound like Sam?" You rolled your eyes, you knew Sam and Charlie really wanted you do to better than them for the future but you wanted to have a little more freedom.

"Good, Sam is someone you should listen to, he's not just a 200 pound, handsome puppy." That made you smile, Charlie always made you happy.

"So where exactly are we going?" You didn't know the place you were going, there were millions of dress stores in the mall. (I wish)

"Bridal Boutique (is that a real place?), have you heard of it?" Charlie asked, glancing over at you.

"I went there with Dean to get the bridesmaids dress for my sisters wedding?" (throwback imagine)

"How did that go?" She asked, pulling into the busy mall of actual broke people.

"Well Dean was being Dean, he hates shopping" You laughed, Charlie knew that.

"Yeah, I went shopping with Dean before, it didn't go so well? He interrupted my montage?" That seemed to really still affect Charlie.

"You never stop a girls montage when they're looking hella fabulous?" You smiled and so did Charlie.

"I know right?! Let's go get you a dress, princess!" Charlie was always so sweet, time to get a dress!

"No."

"No."

"No."

"Ew no!"

"Take it back!"

"Disgusting?!"

"What the hell even is that?"

"I've seen Sam wear patterns better than that, take that cloth back!"

They were never gonna agree on a dress, that was probably every Prom dress in the mall, they've been to 7 different stores and nothing.

"I liked the 3 one, in Bridal Boutique?" You said, cautious of Charlie's reaction, she absolutely despised all the dresses, all of them.

"The blue one, with the sparkles? That one was hideous?!" Okay, Charlie is very opinionated, that's something to remember.

"Whatever."

After massive amounts of lounging around and Dairy Queen, you and Charlie actually were in a Bridal store, wear there was decent dresses.

"What about these?" You smiled, holding up two dresses, one was a nude color but Charlie disagreed, after flaunting the fitted, blue and silver dress at Charlie she actually insisted you try it on.

"Are you almost done in there?" Charlie asked but she could hear you struggling in there.

"I need a little help? I might need a bigger size?" You sighed, after Hunting for 6 months you'd think you'd be losing a lot of weight but you've only lost 10 pounds (which is good!)

"Come here, super size." Was that really the nickname Charlie was going with?

Opening the dressing room door, Charlie threw you around and forced you to suck in, it was uncomfortable and unnecessary.

"Jesus Christ, Charlie?! STOP!" Technically squeezing together, you gasped for air but almost passed out when exhaling.

"Beauty hurts, suck it in." Charlie started to zip up the dress that was uncomfortably tight but manageable.

"It's beautiful?" You were in love, Charlie couldn't believe her eyes, you looked like someone from a fairy tail.

"You're graduating!" Charlie yelled, with a smile.

"I'm graduating!!"

Walking through the front door of the Bunker, Charlie yelled.

"Sup Bitches!" Sam, Dean and Cas all sat at the table, staring yo at Charlie who seemed over joyed.

"Hey kiddo, how have you been?" Dean smiled and Charlie nodded.

"Doing good, how about you cowboy?" Charlie tried to be chill but failed anyways.

"Let me introduce Princess [Y/N], ruler of the Bunker." Sam laughed, Dean was curious and Cas was completely clueless.

Walking out of the shadows of the Bunker, you moved into the light where everyone could see you.

"Holy crap? It's amazing, [Y/N]?" Dean was impressed, what about Sam?

"I love the blue and the silver but what about shoes? You can't wear regular shoes.

"I don't know yet, I should start looking, Prom is next Saturday." You knew you'd leave this day to the last minute.

"It's incredible, [Y/N]. You're like... beautiful?" Cas smiled, it seemed very sweet having Cas compliment you.

"Thank you, Cas." You laughed as you started to cry.

"Did I say something wrong?" Cas started to panic as you cried even more.

"No, it was nice." You smiled, Cas's face was soft and pure, that's what you loved about Cas, he was different than the other Angels.

"Awesome, we'll go shoe shopping on Wednesday." Charlie smiled, she was happy for you.

"Can we invite Claire?" You asked, you and Claire had gotten close after she came to the Bunker and Cas found out she was his daughter... Well Jimmy's.

"Sure, now get that dress off and go to sleep, it's late." Dean said, he was still like a father to you no matter how long you've known him.

"Okay, dad." You laughed, walking down the corridors of the Bunker.

"I'm not your dad, I'm just... Okay I'll take dad?" Dean said, proudly.

"Okay well I'm gonna go, Peace out Dad!" Charlie smiled, walking up the stairs.

"Okay, that's just weird?" Dean said, Sam laughed as he left with Cas.

"Peace out bitches." And Charlie was gone.

"Goodnight, dad!" Sam yelled, Dean didn't even need to process those words before he spoke.

"Shut up, Sam!"

THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING, IF YOU LIKED IT, PUNCH THE VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE... LIKE A BOSS!! Haha Jack.

READ MY STORIES VOID AND THE DARK ONES

-Hunter_Spn_Posey💖