•Supernatural Imagine• #118: Casifer Issues

Casifer Issues
Casifer

Requested By: ArashiYunaG05

Imagine... Castiel has fallen into Lucifer's hands, Dean has been a mess ever since so you've practically taken on the role of Castiel. That is doing the things that Cas would usually do for the Winchesters. It's a lot of pressure.

Sam and Dean have been working ever since Cas has been gone, it's hard on Dean. He was close with Castiel, very close. It hasn't been very easy on Sam either, he's been quiet ever since.

You on the other hand, you were basically their new protector. Since Cas has been gone you've taken on the role of The Winchester's new savior companion.

*FLASHBACK*

That is helping them on hunts...

Dean flung the Demon Blade at the creature as it dodged, shoving Dean so far out of reach it was almost impressive.

The demon hovered over Dean, a chilling smile was plastered over his menacing face. Dean was trapped under the strong demon's grip.

*SHINK*

The demon lit up in sparks, the fiery glow burned so bright, nearly could've blinded Dean from shock as the demon slid off of him.

"Y/N.. Thanks" Dean nodded in your direction, no smile or surprise that you had saved him. Dick.

 It really hasn't been easy, you're obviously not Cas and since that they've treated you differently. They don't treat you like their friend anymore or their sister, they treat you like you're just their protector and nothing more. The boys don't even praise you at all.

"We're going out" You jumped up from your chair in the library and hauled your ass over to the boys who were already halfway up the staircase.

"Where are you going? Do you want me to come with?" Sam stared at Dean who just looked the same as always, bothered with pain.

Dean played with the strap on his duffel bag and said a careful "No" That really surprised you, especially the way he said it. "We'll manage."

Fine. Is all you said back while you half stomped and half walked your way back to your bedroom.

Hearing the door slam was the final straw, they actually left still knowing you were hurt. I suppose it's just the family business, huh?

You laid back in your bed, feeling tense and angry. They were dead when they got back, for sure.

After 5 minutes of just laying there in your own pit of anger and rage you began to feel tired, letting the sleepiness win you dozed off peacefully.

 The cold sensation of something came rushing over you, you flinched and then began to jolt up but was restricted of doing so.

"Holy shit! Wtf?!" You squinted from the cold liquid that was in your eye, your vision was completely blurry which made it hard to make out the person standing just a couple centimeters away.

The man walked closer to you, each step made him look less blurry. He grabbed the back of your neck and allowed you to get a full view of his face.

"Hello sweetheart" The man grinned with burning eyes that just locked with your Y/E/C ones.

"Castiel" You shivered as those words left your mouth, he was alive, and he was right in front of you.

 "So darling, you believe you can take my role in this so called palace of solitude and get away with it? No." Cas marched back and forth, with his hands behind his back and had a stern facial expression.

"Cas, what the actual shit are you doing?! Get me the hell out of here!" Cas wasn't playing games. Slamming both hands on the side of the chair you were restricted in made you jump with immense fear.

"I am not Castiel, you stupid little girl!" You knew this was Lucifer, but speaking to Cas is what you wanted, you wanted absolutely nothing to do with Lucifer right now.

Keeping your eyes fixated on Lucifer's, you knew he was going to do something bad. This man was the Devil after all.

"What are you going to do? Are you gonna kill me? Watch how that plays out with the boys" You threatened Luci which just made him giggle and laugh.

"Do you actually believe that they will care? They don't want you, dear, they want me" You moved your face as close to Lucifer as you could with a sense of power coming over your face.

"They want Cas, they want nothing to do with you" That was true, but would they really notice?

"The boys don't even know that dear old Castiel is put away in a corner right now. They'll never know" What was his plan then? To just chum it up with the Winchester's and expect them not to notice?

"Sam and Dean are smarter than you think, they will know that you're not Cas and they will kill you!" Lucifer moved away from you with a nasty grin before taking something out of his pocket. His blade.

"Well like they always say" Lucifer turned to you and began to do a fast jog towards you, gripping the knife so hard in his hands they looked as if they might bleed.

*SLAM*

Blood began to drip out of your mouth, you could almost smell the metallic sense of blood. This was death.

"Ladies first."

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! I HOPE THIS WAS AS GOOD AS I THOUGHT IT WAS 😊

THANK YOU TO ArashiYunaG05 FOR REQUESTING THIS BEAUTIFUL IMAGINE IDEA!

COME BACK NEXT TIME FOR ANOTHER REQUEST, I THINK I HAVE TWO MORE TO COMPLETE AND THEN I'LL OPEN THEM BACK UP.