•Supernatural Imagine• #137: Dean's Desire

‼️IMPORTANT NOTE‼️
R/N: Random Name

Dean's Desire
Dean

Imagine... While your boyfriend is away at college, Dean tries to keep you company. Maybe a little too much company.

"Has he even tried texting you? Calling?" Dean pressed, he was infuriated by this. Absolutely livid.

Your boyfriend R/N has been MIA for the past two weeks since he's been away at school, it's been tough and you guys don't have the most "picture perfect" past.

"He's... busy, okay?" You were lying to yourself, you knew what he was doing. He's been doing the same shit for years but you have just let it go, convinced yourself he loved you and would never intentionally hurt you.

Dean didn't believe you, slamming his hands down on the kitchen table he released his anger.

"You don't actually believe that do you?! It's been two weeks, Y/N!" You knew he was angry, moving closer you attempted to calm Dean down but he wasn't finished. "He's an asshole! Always has been, always will be! He's going to continue hurting you until you eventually break."

He was right, absolutely correct but you didn't want to let that happen. For years you've been telling yourself that R/N loves you and will forever but that's not true, that's not reality.

"Dean, not that it's any of your business-"

"Fuck that, it's all of my business. I'm not letting him hurt you again! He cheated on you, multiple times and he's probably doing it right now!" He paused, Dean knew how much he fucked up bringing that up. You just needed to know the truth.

Without a word you exited the kitchen, running as fast as you could away from all your problems, away from the tension. It was too much.

"Fuck..."

*An hour later*

*knock*

"Come in," You already knew who it was, but you didn't want to hear it. "If you're going to apologize... just save it."

"Y\N, I really am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you-"

"Well you did, EVERYONE seems to be doing that lately and you know what the worst part is? I continue to let it happen to me!" Dean knew you were hurting, but you've never actually expressed your feelings about anything since you've been with R/N.

"Y/N..."

"No! This is all my fault, if I just pushed him away, if I just told him no! This all could've been avoided, I'm the reason for all of this. I'm the reason he's found someone else, if I could've just been better-" That's when Dean cut you off.

"Listen to yourself, you're blaming yourself for the actions of an asshole. This isn't your fault, this has never been any of your fault. You understand?" Dean stared at you intensely, you could feel yourself being moved closer and closer to the wall until you couldn't move anymore.

"I wish I could have you all to myself, I would never hurt you, everyday I would show you how much you are loved and respected. I would show you happiness instead of pain, beauty instead of darkness. Because you deserve it." You just stared down, but Dean didn't let you remove your gaze from his.

"The two of us, against the world." He leaned in closer, you became anxious but this was wrong... wasn't it?

"Dean, I can't do this. It's wrong." But you wanted to, you really wanted to.

Dean grabbed both sides of your face gently, making eye contact with you the entire time and you never pushed him away. You didn't want to.

"If you were mine, I'd never let you go."

"Then don't." That's all Dean needed, he grabbed your waist and hoisted you up. Moving together in sync, like your bodies were made for each other, moulded together to make a beautiful masterpiece. 

This is what love is, not hateful or spiteful. True love, which can be messy at times but is never unfaithful.

THANK YOU FOR READING! I'M HONESTLY NOT EDITING THIS. I JUST CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA, WROTE IT AND PUBLISHING IT.

ALSO I  HAVE DECIDED TO GO TO COLLEGE FOR CREATIVE WRITING AND PUBLISHING in the near future :) WISH ME LUCK!!