{Supernatural Imagine} #96: A Day In The Life

¡THIS IMAGINE WAS HIGHLY REQUESTED! HOPE THE ONES THAT REQUESTED LIKE THIS HAHA!

Imagine... You haven't been to the mall in months, the last time you went was with Charlie trying to find a dress. You decided it was time for another outing with the boys, this should be fun!

"Come on, Dean. It'll be fun!" You followed behind Dean as he held his hand up in defiance, as he poured his remaining cereal in the garbage.

"That's what they all say, then they come home with hickies and diseases, it's not happening!" As Dean throws his bowl into the sink angrily, Sam thought it was his time to chirp in.

"Like you? On Valentines Day." Sam smirks as well do you, Dean just stared angrily but slowly and shortly a look of submission played in his eyes (like always)

Dean stomped his way down the hall, yelling after you and Sam, "10 MINUTES!"

"Thanks Deanie!" You laughed as Sam punched your shoulder with an adorable giggle.

You all piled into the Impala, it was freezing outside considering it was Winter. Sam didn't mind the cold and neither did you... Dean on the other hand, that was a different story.

"Holy shit balls! It's freezing!" Dean shivered and tried to work the heat, it didn't work.

Dean looked back towards Sam and yourselfwith a shocked expression "Who broke the heater?!" Sam smirked and stared back at you, great.

"I may or may not have damaged it, trying to turn it on?" Dean stared at you like you stole his last kidney.

"It's not hard to turn something?!"

"Let's just drive, okay? I'll pay for the damage," Dean turned back angrily, still in shock of how you managed to break a heater.

"What the hell is this," Sam and Dean both stared up at the odd store in udder confusion, they haven't been to a mall in ages and having this be the first store is a little new to them.

"It's called Pink, it's also known as... MY LIFE!" You giggled and half jogged and half galloped into the store made of dreams.

Dean shook his head, but slowly made his way into the store filled with desperate teenage girls dreading to see the price tags, just to be built up for complete disappointment (me).

"Why is it called Pink?" You didn't even notice Sam's peculiar question as he stared up at the creepy mannequins and white polka-dotted walls.

Dean nudged at Sam and threw a pink Lacey bra and matching panties, throwing it a little aggressively, it landed across the room and under a girls leg.

"Go get it Sammy," Dean smirked, Sam just gave him the look of 'I'm gonna murder you in two seconds'

Sam quickly, with his moose like reflexes, dodged every passing teenager that came his way, each and every one of them were impressed by his enormous height and strong build, but the mothers didn't seem so impressed considering he looked as if he was alone in a store meant for teenage girls.

Without even thinking. Sam, as awkward as always, went on his knees and reached for the bra and panties underneath the girls exposed legs, oh dear.

"What the fuck old man?!" It wasn't a girl who spoke up, it was the loud mouth of a boyfriend who decided to pipe in. "You checking out my girl?!"

Sam instantly backed up, he might look like a gigantor but he was really very soft and harmless... as harmless as a hunter can be.

"I'm so sorry, my brother-" Sam turned to point at Dean, who once stood across the small room, but he somehow disappeared.

"... Shit" Sam turned to the boy, who wasn't afraid to throw the first punch directly in Sam's direction.

Instantly he dodged the close blow to the face, grabbing the boys arm, making him unarmed (literally) Sam held his arm behind the boys head, restraining him completely.

"Look kid, I don't want to hurt you. And I wasn't checking out your "girl" don't flatter yourself," Sam harshly let the boy go, he wasn't actually gonna hurt him, he's just a kid.

Sam looked so angry and upset with his brother, he just had to get kicked out of a fucking teen store.

"Hey ya Sammy, what're you doing out here alone?" Dean and you both grinned widely while watching Sam sit alone on a bench beside two middle aged men.

"You're unbelievable! You left me with an angry boyfriend and a stuck up teenager. We already have one of those." Was he referring to you?

You didn't hesitate to step up to the moose, glaring into his eyes. You shoved your bags into his chest and smirked.

"I'm not in the shopping mood right now, let's go eat." Dean liked that, and ran right off in the direction of the food court, Leaving Sam to carry your bags.  

You set down your tray of yet the same thing on your internal menu, which is usually all unhealthy. Sam always tried to make you add some veggies to your diet but it never worked out.

Sam glared at you as you plopped down beside him in the booth, Dean sat across from you and smiled at your tray. "There's so many options and you decided to get a Crunch Wrap Supreme."

"Sue me, you health addict." Dean chuckled as he scarfed down his unhealthy amount of Chinese food, and there was no sign of vegetables to HIS diet.

"You're all terrible, and you'll die young." Dean stared up at you with a noodle dangling carelessly from his mouth, shrugged and kept eating his noodles. "Unbelievable."

You and Dean just laughed at Sam who was a freak about healthy eating, it was concerning.

*2 HOURS OF SHOPPING AND EATING LATER*

"I had fun boys!" You all piled once again into the impala, this time Dean actually looked happy, what happened?

Dean threw his bag in the back with you, aswell did Sam, "We did too, thanks for the Xbox!" You actually managed to cough up $300 to give Sam and Dean an early Christmas present.

"We should do this again" You nudged the two boys but they didn't seem very enthused by it.

"Uhhh we'll see." Sam coughed and Dean shook his head, starting the car and blaring his new AC/DC album... once again.

"Let's go home." You all sang along, heads banging and fingers tapping against anything in sight. It was a good way to finish the day off, together.

THANK YOU ALL FOR CHECKING THIS OUT, IM SO GLAD AND OVERJOYED THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO GENUINELY LOVE THIS STORY AS MUCH AS I DO!

I REALLY DO APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY READER (even the ghost readers) I WANT TO THANK THOSE WHO HAS STAYED WITH ME FOR A LOOONG TIME, IT MEANS EVERYTHING TOO ME.

THE 100TH IS COMING SOONER THAN I THOUGHT, I CANT WAIT AND I HOPE YOU ALL WILL READ!

AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT PART! BUH BYEE