•Supernatural Imagine• #102: Fatal Attraction

•Fatal Attraction•
Crowley

Requested By: BeautifulMax2001

Imagine... Max is Sam and Dean's little sister, Crowley takes deep interest her and he plays games (flirting), he takes pride in what it does to her.

One day Sam and Dean go to interrogate Crowley about a Case he might have info on, but Crowley demands something in return from Max, Sam and Dean are confused in that and calls her into the Dungeon, as Crowley decides to play games again and this time public it brings worry to the boys, that you may be trusting Crowley too much.

*LAST WEEK*

You crawled out of bed, It felt as if you were crawling out of the deep pits of hell, and you've been there before.

Just as you thought it would be a peaceful morning, you hear Dean call you into the kitchen. Damnit.

Trudging to the two consulting brothers, you looked terrible, morning hair was still intact and you smelt like a sewer. Great start to the day.

"Morning. Dean and I need to check some things out for that case back in town, could you watch Crowley? Make sure he doesn't.. do anything Crowley like?" Sam asked, at least the boys leaving could give you some much needed alone time with the tv, binge watching Sherlock is a must considering it was back and you've not been able to watch it.

You ran a hand through your messy hair, trying to fix it subtly, your fingers just ended up getting caught. Shit.

Your silence gave the answer, Sam and Dean both smiled and took turns giving you a morning hug, which they did often when you guys were fighting or arguing.

"You're the best! There's a reason we're keeping you around" Dean laughed, leaving the kitchen with Sam.

"And because I'm the only one who is willing to clean your nasty boxers!" You yelled back, you could only hear distant chuckles and snide comments from Dean, he knew you loved him and Sam and Dean loved you too.

"Crowley, you awake?" Opening the "doors" of the Dungeon, revealing the man behind the metal table, you smiled, pleased to see him locked up.

"Do I ever sleep, darling?" Crowley smirked, staring at you with a deep stare that you weren't quite comfortable with or familiar with.

"Don't ask me, because I don't care. Look I'm only here because Sam and Dean don't trust you-"

"Story of my life" Crowley huffed, but you kept on.

"I for one believe you can redeem yourself, maybe become.. a better you." That brought some awareness to Crowley of your existence, he definitely knew from that moment he could manipulate you.

"Oh really? And why would you believe that?" Crowley asked with a dark stare, but you kept your intense posture.

His stare got darker, deeper into your soul. This man had an affect on you that you couldn't quite describe in words because it was more of a feeling. Without touch or closeness he felt so.. close to you, it made you feel warm inside.

"I- I believe the Winchesters don't give you enough credit, you're by far brilliant and the least evil person we've encountered." Crowley snickered and raised his arm as high as he could to reach his chin, gently scratching without breaking eye contact with you.

"I like you, you're not like those boys.. you're beautiful and you hair isn't as girly as big foot."

You laughed, that was the nickname you had for Sam. How did he even know that?

Crowley and you shared warm glances for a moment, this man could manipulate many people, but you were the first one to immediately fall for it. Silly you.

*TODAY*

"Information, now!" Dean demanded, you absolutely hated when Dean yelled like that, you always felt uncomfortable further on.

Standing there just steps before Crowley beside Sam made you tremble, this man made you completely weak from just a dark stare.

"I believe I said I'm not doing anything until I get my wish" Crowley crossed his arms, he was a stubborn son of a bitch.

Dean huffed angrily, he was gonna punch a bitch in just a moment.

"What do you want?" Sam asked, crossing his arms as well, looking into the Demon's pleased eyes.

Crowley' gaze locked over to you, this wasn't gonna be good. Shit.

"I want her." Dean looked astonished, even more shocked than seeing Cas kiss Meg before they were about to be puppy chow.

"You're not fucking touching her, you demented son of a bitch!" Dean came in between Crowley and yourselves gaze, he was definitely angry now.

Crowley smirked and stared up at the shorter than Sam yet taller than you Winchester boy, he knew stuff that Dean didn't and he had just enough guts to betray you.

"How about we speak about how Y/N comes in here every night just to talk with little demented ol me? That's a good start." Your eyes almost bulged out of your head, this man was deader than he already was.

"You do what?" Sam now moved from your side to Dean's, both arms were folded now and staring down at you, intensely.

"I- I can explain." You pleaded, already fully knowing that the damage that has been caused is done, doner than done.

You glared at Crowley, but it was no use. He was completely pleased with himself.

"Take her." Dean said, not leaving your eyes at all.

"She stays here for the next couple of days, enjoy." Sam chimed in, scaring you the most.

"Sam! Dean!" You screamed after them as they left the Dungeon, turning off the lights and locking you inside. They left you with the King of motherfucking Hell!

"Shall we have fun?"

OMG IS IT GETTING HOT IN HERE OR IS IT JUST THE HELL FIRE? PROBABLY JUST HELL FIRE.

SO HAPPY ABOUT HOW THIS CAME OUT AND I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS!

SO GLAD THE IMAGINES ARE BACK ON TRACK AND I HOPE THEY STAY LIKE THAT!

HAVE AN AMAZING REST OF YOUR DAY/NIGHT AND BE THE BEST DEMENTED SON OF A BITCH YOU CAN BE!

Just so everyone knows and is reminded, I only update on Monday or Friday. Just an FYI

(now get the hell outta here and go make daddy proud)